First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed. 7,000 of a unit isn't nearly as limited. Seems like every Tom, Dick, and Harry I saw on IG was already posting about their FE reservation. Now, double what already seemed like a fairly high limited edition model? Doesn't seem all that elusive anymore if one out of every 20 Broncos is a limited edition.
It's a "First Edition", not a "Limited Edition". Besides, "Limited Edition" in auto manufacturer terms means only "limited to the number we can sell." Look how many Ford models have or have had a "Limited" model. The only really limited vehicles are by exclusive brands like Ferrari.

That said, sure, 7,000 is not nearly as special as 3,500. But in the big picture, it will still be more exclusive as each year, they'll be making tons of "regular" models but no more First Edition models. So, year one, they'll be 7,000 out of 150,000 (or whatever). Year two, 7,000 out of 300,000...
Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1/20 does seam high (and accurate) that’s 140,000 total.

however people will pay for it and ford sees easy money. Why not.
Is it really going to be that much more than a decked out Badlands or Wildtrak? I doubt it.

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Maybe the First Edition Bronco Sport will have a higher resale value (percentage wise) over the full size Bronco due to smaller production numbers. As far as I know they are not increasing Sport production over the 2,000 units.

Br0nc0Billy

First Edition
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a FE sport reservation.. looking for the FE Bronco not the sport so if anyone wants to work something out??!!

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a FE sport reservation.. looking for the FE Bronco not the sport so if anyone wants to work something out??!!
I couldn't imagine you NOT finding someone willing to do this swap
Sponsored