First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
- 1 DEALERS will NOT be getting any 1st Ed. Broncos as allocations. They can add them to their “request” list but it will not be delivered since “reservations” are placed and fulfilled before allocations.

-2 I bet you that ford let more than 3,500 get reserved. Say 5,000-8,000 total. Because they know damn well that a good chunk will either cancel or not get approved. So figure a good chunk will cancel or downgrade or get denied. Meaning a few people will be informed that they did not end up getting a 1st edition because they were 3501+ in line
Sponsored

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone gets more information on this please post - I would definitely be interested in one

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
- 1 DEALERS will NOT be getting any 1st Ed. Broncos as allocations. They can add them to their “request” list but it will not be delivered since “reservations” are placed and fulfilled before allocations.

-2 I bet you that ford let more than 3,500 get reserved. Say 5,000-8,000 total. Because they know damn well that a good chunk will either cancel or not get approved. So figure a good chunk will cancel or downgrade or get denied. Meaning a few people will be informed that they did not end up getting a 1st edition because they were 3501+ in line
has this happened before that you know of? would the reservation holder still get to keep their place in the queue for another trim? would ford offer any concessions due to this?

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Reserve a back up, that additional $100 will go a long way. I have a Wildtrack on reserve just incase.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
has this happened before that you know of? would the reservation holder still get to keep their place in the queue for another trim? would ford offer any concessions due to this?
odds are if you get told that your further down the line ,they will just switch you to a badlands/ wild track and you will still hold your place in line. So you may be 4,000 for the first edition but 12,000 over all. You will still be 12,000

Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless the vehicles are numbered 1 through 3500 I don’t think there is any way to truly check if there are more made than that.

Rausy91

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got an email from Ford. Due to overwhelming demand, they increased the number of First Editions from 3,500 to 7,000.

Ford Bronco First Edition Cancellations? 1595357402081

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Am I foolish for hoping there will be enough (say 1%) First Edition cancellations that maybe some of us who were unable to get one due to the website issues can still get one? :)

Maybe Ford won't really care, and simply will just "cancel" those production slots since it doesn't really cost them much to not make 35 of the FEs given the overwhelming demand for the Bronco in total, so far.

Thoughts?

(Obviously too early to have this happen, but I suspect we might have some cancellations in the next 3-4 months -- it's normal.)
If their are a bunch of cancellations I see them going to the dealers or not being made. But sadly I see some slipping to dealers which would taint this whole process some to me.

KingBronco

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There goes the resale value. LOL.
Agreed. 7,000 of a unit isn't nearly as limited. Seems like every Tom, Dick, and Harry I saw on IG was already posting about their FE reservation. Now, double what already seemed like a fairly high limited edition model? Doesn't seem all that elusive anymore if one out of every 20 Broncos is a limited edition.

Sponsored

KingBronco

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Unless the vehicles are numbered 1 through 3500 I don’t think there is any way to truly check if there are more made than that.
I would bet there will be a plaque. Seems like the logical thing to do.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agreed. 7,000 of a unit isn't nearly as limited. Seems like every Tom, Dick, and Harry I saw on IG was already posting about their FE reservation. Now, double what already seemed like a fairly high limited edition model? Doesn't seem all that elusive anymore if one out of every 20 Broncos is a limited edition.
1/20 does seam high (and accurate) that’s 140,000 total.

however people will pay for it and ford sees easy money. Why not.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't understand the message too much - they say they increased to 7000 - and that reservations are now full. Does that mean they increased it because the reservations were full and that they added 3500 more - and now those are full? or that they will add 3500 because it is now full - something is grammatically incorrect.

OP
OP

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Might be a lot more cancels with this navy interior HYPE.
I hope so. :)

I'm happy to overlook the blue interior, to be honest. Gimme an FE 4-door, please, thank you!