Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Agree. And glad to see a young guy like you with such a healthy attitude. I feel the same way now but when I was your age I was way more impatient. Looking forward to driving my new Wildtrak around the DFW area whenever that happens to be.
When you work in retail for 8-9 years like myself you learn to realize that in life you’re not always going to be able to get everything quickly...there’s all kinds of factors that come into place and waiting for this Bronco, to me at least, is half the fun...I like the process were all going through and when we get our call from our dealer in the coming weeks to place our order it’ll all be worth it...especially when we get the call saying our Cactus Grey 2 Door Wildtrak is in and we can pick it up and head to the Austin Off Roadeo ?
Sponsored

UGABronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CT6, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When you work in retail for 8-9 years like myself you learn to realize that in life you’re not always going to be able to get everything quickly...there’s all kinds of factors that come into place and waiting for this Bronco, to me at least, is half the fun...I like the process were all going through and when we get our call from our dealer in the coming weeks to place our order it’ll all be worth it...especially when we get the call saying our Cactus Grey 2 Door Wildtrak is in and we can pick it up and head to the Austin Off Roadeo ?
Yep - I'm going 4 Door Wildtrak, and currently torn between cactus gray and Area 51. Hope to be at the Austin event, too.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
You may have misinterpreted my message. I'm not concerned with the money. My build is 60k and I'm totally OK with that. I was only trying to compare and contrast here. The base is barebones but if it fits your (you in general, not specifically you) needs then hats off to ya. That's a good thing! But for my needs, I need AT LEAST what I had 10 years ago (my 2011 kia's features for half the price).

I put the disclaimer that I'm not complaining twice to avoid the typical forum reaction of folks being defensive. My statement was only meant to state hard facts. A Bronco in 2021 with the same features of a vehicle from ten years prior costs 2x as much. But the Bronco is a whole different animal entirely and therefore it's worth it to me
I'm not saying your complaining -- some on here definitely are. 4WD alone is not standard on practically all other SUVs, and $5000 option on trucks (Bronco is a truck. Throw in all the other features you get on Bronco you don't get on base trucks it's pretty well equipped. Anyway -- my original post was you don't have to spend $50,000 to get a Bronco -- and you respond with midesterners driving bare bones Broncos kinda sounds like you have your nose high in the air -- just saying. At the end of the day it isn't heated leather seats that make a Bronco a Bronco and things like that are unlikely to add any value when you sell. Sasquatch package -- yeah -- that is probably going to add value.

Keyless entry with push button start
Power locks & windows
Cruise Control
Co-Pilot 360
8" touchscreen
4WD with GOAT modes
Removable doors & roof
Steering wheel controls

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not saying your complaining -- some on here definitely are. 4WD alone is not standard on practically all other SUVs, and $5000 option on trucks (Bronco is a truck. Throw in all the other features you get on Bronco you don't get on base trucks it's pretty well equipped. Anyway -- my original post was you don't have to spend $50,000 to get a Bronco -- and you respond with midesterners driving bare bones Broncos kinda sounds like you have your nose high in the air -- just saying. At the end of the day it isn't heated leather seats that make a Bronco a Bronco and things like that are unlikely to add any value when you sell. Sasquatch package -- yeah -- that is probably going to add value.

Keyless entry with push button start
Power locks & windows
Cruise Control
Co-Pilot 360
8" touchscreen
4WD with GOAT modes
Removable doors & roof
Steering wheel controls
Definitely no nose in the air here. I aspire to move out that way, specifically to live the simpler life... however realistic that may be.

If anything I'm turning my back on the overpriced and over crowded north east cities and towns I've spent most of my life in

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Definitely no nose in the air here. I aspire to move out that way, specifically to live the simpler life... however realistic that may be.

If anything I'm turning my back on the overpriced and over crowded north east cities and towns I've spent most of my life in
I live in Lincoln NE and I'm ready to get out. Believe it or not our Mayor is from San Fransico and its turning into a liberal hell hole like CA. I just returned from a ski trip to Whitefish MT and I'm hooked. It always amazes me -- Californians fleeing CA because they turned it into a hellhole, then they move to AZ and other places and turn it into a communists hellhole. Go figure...

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I live in Lincoln NE and I'm ready to get out. Believe it or not our Mayor is from San Fransico and its turning into a liberal hell hole like CA. I just returned from a ski trip to Whitefish MT and I'm hooked. It always amazes me -- Californians fleeing CA because they turned it into a hellhole, then they move to AZ and other places and turn it into a communists hellhole. Go figure...
They're fleeing Cali because it's so darn expensive lol
I live in philly. I can get double the house in North Carolina.

Tempting...

Fubar94

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2013 Escape, 1966 Cobra MkIV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I waited years, to get my GT350, so waiting a few more months for my Bronco is not too much. I just wish Ford would figure out that the Badlands needs more interior options than the one.

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I waited years, to get my GT350, so waiting a few more months for my Bronco is not too much. I just wish Ford would figure out that the Badlands needs more interior options than the one.
Agreed .. At a minimum both MGV options should be available for the Badlands and Black Diamond trims ... makes no sense as to why they are not .. b&p update may have new options, time will tell.

piffs5

First Edition
First Name
robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 bronco 1966 corvette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Once enthused, I'm now on the fence.

Less excited than initially,

My "assigned dealer" / salesperson has been 100% unresponsive to my questions.
Going thru the "build it" online my desired Bronco will be well over $40K.
Because of the way the packages MUST be bundled I cannot get the options I want with a manual transmission.. to me the manual transmission is the feature I singled out as to why A Bronco could join my fleet..
(I know it is a different animal, but..) I saw a Bronco "Sport" on the road.. totally unimpressive...

To be honest with you I work for a Ford dealer as the Fleet Mgr and we don’t have any information from Ford you have as much as we do.

Sponsored

Joendoodle

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 2- Corvettes
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanx for the feedback.. sadly it is more than my dealer provided.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
They're fleeing Cali because it's so darn expensive lol
I live in philly. I can get double the house in North Carolina.

Tempting...
Friend of mine moved from NJ (Asbury Park) to Virginia. His mortgage, taxes and insurance on his 1/2 again larger house is less than the Taxes alone in NJ...

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think at this point most if not all people should have their minds made up on whether they’re going with Bronco or not. I can get the waiting aspect since it seems Ford keeps delaying everything from info dropping to production. At this point we’ve waited long enough and a few more months isn’t that bad. Especially if you’re working with a good dealer that will help communicate what will make your wait longer or not depending on how you spec it.

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There were always going to be a certain amount of reservations that were not going to be converted. I have seen estimates as high as 50% although my guess is that may be a bit much. Of that number, there are going to be a myriad of reasons, timing, financing, and boredom. I don't really see this article saying anything that hasn't been known in the past. However as someone who knows a little bit about how online journalism works, it is all about the web traffic and the article got a lot so they made money ;-)
Sponsored