Dewback75

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SVT Raptor, Mustang, Grand Cherokee, Rubicon, RX-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Added to the list my original ‘21 order. Do I update it for my ‘22 reorder or submit a new entry? I’ll eventually read all 150 pages of this thread so maybe that’s be answered... as much as it’ll pain me I am curious how long many of us waited from our original order to actual delivery of a ‘22 / ‘23 / ‘24 MY
Sponsored

ndjohnny

Wildtrak
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150, Mustang, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I submitted mine finally

usshelena725

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr Big Bend 7MT (on the way)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I will admit i have not gone through all 149 pages and im on my phone so the charts ar kinda hard to see. What is the quickest configuration to get or is it a crap shoot? I want a 2 door base, 7 speed. I talked to a dealer and i was told they had no clue how long it would take but they said it could take 2 years. Does that sound accurate? All i want as far as options go is roof rails and aux switches.
So the bottom line answer is - nobody knows.

The possible without evidence answer is that primary constraints right now are the hardtop and manual transmission - so your build could theoretically be substantially delayed.

I ordered three actually - two exactly how I want them, so I can sell one for a profit (whichever comes first), similar to yours - Big Bend 2dr, 7MT, with no options other than the LED lighting package. After speaking with several dealerships, I also ordered one that was built to have the 'smallest amount of constraints' - which was an Outer Banks 4dr soft top with no options. Figure that one will probably come in first and give me something to drive while waiting for the one I really want. I assume I can sell it later for a profit or at a bare minimum, little to no loss.

Again - caveat above with the fact that no one really knows - so all this could be in vain.

awdxtc

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So the bottom line answer is - nobody knows.

The possible without evidence answer is that primary constraints right now are the hardtop and manual transmission - so your build could theoretically be substantially delayed.

I ordered three actually - two exactly how I want them, so I can sell one for a profit (whichever comes first), similar to yours - Big Bend 2dr, 7MT, with no options other than the LED lighting package. After speaking with several dealerships, I also ordered one that was built to have the 'smallest amount of constraints' - which was an Outer Banks 4dr soft top with no options. Figure that one will probably come in first and give me something to drive while waiting for the one I really want. I assume I can sell it later for a profit or at a bare minimum, little to no loss.

Again - caveat above with the fact that no one really knows - so all this could be in vain.
Really appreciate your reply, i might have to wait and make the bronco my next, next vehicle

mmccloud23

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Submitted. 2/12/22 order date. 2 dr OW Basesquatch w 2.7, aux switches and modular bumper.

Sponsored

rbasham72

Badlands
First Name
Rowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you who placed an order - how long from when you got an email from Ford saying "YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED" until you received an order number? I received my email on 2/3/22 that my order was placed, but nothing further from that.
I'm in the same boat. I received an order confirmation from Ford on 2/11/22 when the dealer placed the order, but no order #.

rbasham72

Badlands
First Name
Rowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added to the list. Ordered 2/11/22. Order confirmed by Ford but no order #
2022 Badlands. 4-Door. 2.7L. Sasquatch. Lux. Soft Top. Eruption Green.

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Submitted.

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Added
Outerbanks, 4 door, soft top, lux package. 2.3L, non squatch. Ordered 2/6/22. Dealer said 6 months to a year. No email confirmation from ford. But I called them, I gave them my order #, they confirmed I’m in.

anyway to download the tracking sheet? It hard to read on the website.

BrownBag

Black Diamond
First Name
Arturo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered mine on 2/14/2022, but when I call Ford to ask about my order they say they dont have it. Ordered it from LHM Super Ford in Salt Lake City. How worried should I be?

Sponsored

SanJuanDirt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered 2/9/22
Badlands
Sasquatch
High Pkg
Modular Bumper
MIC Hardtop

Had dealer delete the tow pkg on 2/24/22 in reaction to the memo that Ford sent out.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sure hope people have not been updating their status because if the are, the list would confirms just how bad people are getting boned. Look at how many of the first 200 orders are actually built or have a build date. A whopping whole 2 deliveries. Yet we have brand new orders getting vins and production dates.
🖕

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered mine on 2/14/2022, but when I call Ford to ask about my order they say they dont have it. Ordered it from LHM Super Ford in Salt Lake City. How worried should I be?
the first time I called ford to confirm they also said they could not find my order. It turned out that my dealer had given me the wrong order #. When I called Ford back with the correct order #, they confirmed I’m in the system.

I would definitely recommend you call your dealer, and tell them your not in Fords system, and confirm your order number. I have read stories of dealers not properly submitting the order, so have Ford confirm.

BuckYEAH!

Black Diamond
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy 2500 Cummins, 2018 Honda Civic Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just input my order info.

pearlsnap

Wildtrak
First Name
Whit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just entered my order information into the form.
Sponsored