First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have an email dated 8/26 that my build date was 9/20. Reading these threads and lack of any other info, I checked my Ford account orders, No change. I checked with my dealer. “You’ll know before me” response. I called the hot line. The only they said is that my order was not built and I will get another email in the future. I checked with my dealer and he said, your 11/1 build. I asked ford to confirm that and they could not. So if you are a 9/27 build and confirm a 10/25 build then good for you but my patience is wearing very thin.
Sponsored

hammer_head

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hear ya on the patience running out. I just pinged my dealer... but I’m expecting the same response. I should have known better than get my hopes up. I have so much lined up for this damn thing too... what a pita

BigJack

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got an email 8/26 stating my build was week of 9/27. The online tracker showed no movement. I called the dealer and they could see in their system i was moved to 10/25. I still have not received an updated email. I called ford. Their customer service could not confirm my date was moved. But they said it likely was moved. Most of the September builds were moved so they could work on the vehicles waiting for roof changes. I'm bummed but what can you do.

Stormsports9

Black Diamond
First Name
Storm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FINALLY! Email came at 10:04am EST today!

7/16 11:44 EST Reserve Date
1/27 Order Confirmation
9/27 Production Date
Black Diamond 4 Door
Switched to Soft Top 7/6
2.3 L
Sasquatch Package
Mid Package
Equipment Group 322A
Update 10/2/2021: production build date pushed back to Oct. 25th now. Called my dealer to find out, got email from Ford about change a week later.

Stormsports9

Black Diamond
First Name
Storm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Update 10/2/2021: production build date pushed back to Oct. 25th now. Called my dealer to find out, got email from Ford about change a week later.
My Bronco is currently in production and I can access my sticker online. This is more info than I’ve ever received before. Looks like it may actually get built on 10/25! Fingers crossed! Seeing far too many Broncos in my area driving around!

Sponsored

Stormsports9

Black Diamond
First Name
Storm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco is currently in production and I can access my sticker online. This is more info than I’ve ever received before. Looks like it may actually get built on 10/25! Fingers crossed! Seeing far too many Broncos in my area driving around!
Just received email that my Bronco is built! Delivery estimate is between Nov 3rd - 9th. Shouldn’t take long since factory is 30 minutes from my dealership. Can’t believe it’s finally on the way! Let’s go!

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just received email that my Bronco is built! Delivery estimate is between Nov 3rd - 9th. Shouldn’t take long since factory is 30 minutes from my dealership. Can’t believe it’s finally on the way! Let’s go!
Come on over to the 10/25 Build Week Group and share your info and excitement!
Sponsored