Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hesitated posting this because like others pointed out, I’d be incredibly frustrated waiting a year or more without a build. However, I thought it was important to share my experience.

I watched a YouTube video from Paducah Ford in KY from a gentlemen named Dan. In the video, Dan was pretty confident that placing an order for a Big Bend soft top would result in much faster delivery times; particularly with their dealerships sales volume which I imagine results in higher Bronco allocations. The next day I called Dan and placed an order on 8/27/21 after Dan confirmed the dealership would not charge above MSRP. Less than three-weeks later, on 09/16/21, I received a VIN and build date of 11/08/2021. I was completely shocked and thrilled!

Further proof that the build and dealership allocations play a HUGE part!
Congrats to you! Did you get your Bronco yet?

You have no idea how glad I am to hear your story. When I made my reservation in July 2020, the website paired me with Paducah Ford... very odd to get set up with a dealership in Kentucky when I live in Washington State. Got hooked up with Dan as my salesman, and have nothing but good things to say about his professionalism and promptness.

He also advised me that a 2dr Basesquatch 2.7 was going to wait a lot longer than something like a 4dr BB 2.3 softy... but I'm sticking with my order.

Still don't know why it happened, but after reading all the horror stories about dealerships price gouging and screwing reservation holders out of their orders to mark up their trucks with $20k of ADM, I am hopeful that's not going to be the case with me.
Sponsored

justabase

Big Bend
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats to you! Did you get your Bronco yet?

You have no idea how glad I am to hear your story. When I made my reservation in July 2020, the website paired me with Paducah Ford... very odd to get set up with a dealership in Kentucky when I live in Washington State. Got hooked up with Dan as my salesman, and have nothing but good things to say about his professionalism and promptness.

He also advised me that a 2dr Basesquatch 2.7 was going to wait a lot longer than something like a 4dr BB 2.3 softy... but I'm sticking with my order.

Still don't know why it happened, but after reading all the horror stories about dealerships price gouging and screwing reservation holders out of their orders to mark up their trucks with $20k of ADM, I am hopeful that's not going to be the case with me.
Hey! I picked mine up last Thursday and couldn’t be more excited! Dan was great to work with along with everyone else I spoke to at Paducah. There was $0 in markups and it was a really easy transaction, especially considering I’m in FL and they shipped the vehicle directly to a dealer near me. I hope you get yours soon. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about the process.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey! I picked mine up last Thursday and couldn’t be more excited! Dan was great to work with along with everyone else I spoke to at Paducah. There was $0 in markups and it was a really easy transaction, especially considering I’m in FL and they shipped the vehicle directly to a dealer near me. I hope you get yours soon. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about the process.
Congrats! It's so great to hear you had a good experience with Paducah Ford. Enjoy your Bronco!