First Name
Fry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Ranger, 2009 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh there's the difference. Mine is auto.
That's awesome. I'm glad to see people that jave been waiting patiently finally getting build dates. You have good taste BTW. 😁
Yours from Granger too? Maybe we'll end up there together and can take some twin pics lol.

Ok I'll go home now
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Strange, during the Q&A last night Matt said Tow was no longer a constraint 🤔
Ah, ur Auto, that’s it…
It was one of the items I was willing to give up on as I have a vehicle I can tow with and with a 3.5k max, I can easily add myself but will be left only with a 4 pin and no sway control. I would have preferred getting it from the factory but I was trying to help get pulled. John from SAC said it was still showing up as a constraint last week as well. I was surprised to hear last night it wasn’t an issue. I was thinking about asking Samatha to put it back on this morning but……the email telling me too late came! I got over it quickly.

btay801

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yours from Granger too? Maybe we'll end up there together and can take some twin pics lol.

Ok I'll go home now
Yep Granger order also! That's would be cool!
I'm pretty bummed Albert passed away. I was looking forward to meeting him when my Bronco finally showed up.

Cleveland-Native

Badlands
First Name
Fry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was one of the items I was willing to give up on as I have a vehicle I can tow with and with a 3.5k max, I can easily add myself but will be left only with a 4 pin and no sway control. I would have preferred getting it from the factory but I was trying to help get pulled. John from SAC said it was still showing up as a constraint last week as well. I was surprised to hear last night it wasn’t an issue. I was thinking about asking Samatha to put it back on this morning but……the email telling me too late came! I got over it quickly.
Oh crap. I was going to add it back in as well with that same thought but in the same email I asked for my priority code. Samantha responded with a 1 and then ford emailed me an hour later.

So we can't get the full tow package that's offered from Ford as an aftermarket product? 4 pin, no sway will be our options moving forward?

Last edited:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Oh crap. So we can't get the full tow package that's offered from Ford as an aftermarket product? 4 pin, no sway will be our options moving forward?
You might be able too, but not easily. It’s pricey to add that later as I understand it. Adding a hitch and plug and play wiring is a piece of cake but that doesn’t support the 7 pin connection. There’s plenty of threads on this but I haven’t looked recently but will look again.

Sponsored

Cleveland-Native

Badlands
First Name
Fry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep Granger order also! That's would be cool!
I'm pretty bummed Albert passed away. I was looking forward to meeting him when my Bronco finally showed up.
I know! I was really looking forward to meeting him after all he'd done for us. He was so helpful and responsive and down to earth. See you on the other side, Albert my friend

The apple doesn't fall from the tree though. Zach and Samantha have been amazing in his place and are doing a great job filling in for him..

Cleveland-Native

Badlands
First Name
Fry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You might be able too, but not easily. It’s pricey to add that later as I understand it. Adding a hitch and plug and play wiring is a piece of cake but that doesn’t support the 7 pin connection. There’s plenty of threads on this but I haven’t looked recently but will look again.
Right. Time to start taking a closer look at all the accessories now. Too bad I won't have any money for any extras after I get this bronco but I can at least make a Christmas list

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wait, they get to pick the trucks that get scheduled????????????????
I don’t think it works that way. Obviously, they can change your priority, but Zach has made it clear he follows the reservation orders.

I think it’s the fact you have a 2 door Badlands with the 2.7. From what I can tell, it was all manuals, Bases, and HE’s.

Zombienation

Base
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4Xe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can’t believe it, I literally gave up hope and was going to move on to the 4xe I am leasing. Big decisions need to be made!

4dr, basesquatch, 2.7, front mod bumper

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Emails Received 1/26/23 !! 🙌 Don't lose hope Bronco'ers 3E2797B0-C4A5-4E8F-A6DD-233876128C22

Last edited:

Sponsored

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So many of the these are April 3, mine is March 27
Congrats. The Big Bend took alotta flack for being so much more 'n the base, and I'm not saying it wasn't warranted. Buuut, I ended up buying a Big Bend Mid off the lot and I really like it. Squatch was my consolation prize for giving up my Black Diamond off road bits, but my overall affection for the non squatch things is real. Also, the Sandstone Interior is waaay better'n person than renders a d pictures. The plain taupe accent colors are a best kept secret if all the bright stuff doesn't tickle ya.
When we decided to completely turn our order upside down and covert from a fully loaded OB with all the constraints I really did not want to go to a Big Bend. But after doing every build and price I could, even realizing the value wasn't the greatest, the Big Bend trim could give me one major component and still be well under $40k, a rear locker. With this as our starting point, we can build an awesome offroader, the cool sandstone interior was just a bonus.
Now, here is to hoping they offer an awesome yellow for the 2024 Heritage, if they do, I am going to be at my dealer the second the order banks open, I like the pain, 😆

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t seen any 2.7 Badlands posting scheduled today or I missed it. Seems like mostly HE’s and 7MT’s. I doubt Granger would prioritize someone with a later reservation and same build as yours. Just not the way Zach runs his operation.
It’s Stonerdoom, not Ray of Sunshine. Of course they’re dark and gloomy.

760 bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No I am just basing on information out here with the offer, and what we are seeing , is most likely a result to push through to get the remaining 37k scheduled prior to the timing of their announcement of the order banks opening. Taking emotion out of the equation.
Just had a stroke while trying to read this post.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just had a stroke while trying to read this post.
Ha ha. I know it was rambling. But you understand what I’m saying?
  • We are hearing 37,000 left to build
  • Ford announces the offer because parts to order mix is out of balance
  • If enough customers change their orders or drop out it balances inventory enough to schedule all of the remaining builds
  • Ford reports they want to get the remaining orders scheduled prior to MY23 order banks opening.
  • Ford can build 37,000 Feb—Apr.
  • New MY23 orders taken in March would be scheduled in May.
  • We are seeing many old orders getting scheduled so one can assume they are pushing to get these scheduled or built prior to May. Maybe enough have accepted or reacted to the offer so more are getting scheduled.
Sponsored