James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They did not take the bailout. But the Ford family did put up its Ford brand trademark as collateral to borrow the money in order to make it through crisis. Imagine if this did not work out. Ford would be like Chrysler - first Fiat, and now Stellantis.
It’s a bummer for America that Jeep is now a foreign brand. They try to cover that up, but it’s German. They conquered Jeep :(

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I really like the base temperature controls better than the dual-zone. The basic one looks super functional, straightforward and easy to use while driving. I think I'll be fishing around for the right button on the dual-zone. Oh well, I'm sure at some point it'll be second nature.
Since they won't let me get a mid-package with manual, I won't be getting the auto/dual zone, but my current vehicle has it and the only thing I ever touch is the temperature dial.

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2 reasons:
1) A BB is 10% lighter overall than a Badlands. Accel = Force / Mass

2) Rotating mass has a far larger effect on acceleration than static mass. The carbon wheels on a GT350 shaved about 0.3sec from it’s 0-60 time (I don’t recall exact figure, but was shocked by it). So, the monster tires that have both more mass and that mass is located fartherfrom the center of rotation (larger tire dia) will really knock down acceleration.

For that 99% of the time we’re on-road; the lower trim rigs will be faster and more agile.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

yes. Since day 1. It’s on any vehicle that has the 35” tires and wider fender flares.... so anything Squatched including WT and FE.

That’s the piece on the rear steel bumper, on vehicles with the rear plastic bumper the filler piece is different but still exists (its basically just a flap)
Yes, and you’ve likely seen this before (just not from this angle). This is what it looks like from directly behind.

DCEF3511-26B9-43CC-BB3C-530516CBA2D0.jpeg
So what’s it look like on a plastic rear bumper? Like a Wildtrak

Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s a bummer for America that Jeep is now a foreign brand. They try to cover that up, but it’s German. They conquered Jeep :(
Sorry, but it's not German either. FCA group is Italian. Fiat, Alpha Romeo among others italians brands.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what’s it look like on a plastic rear bumper? Like a Wildtrak
It was staring you right in the face on page 1 of this thread.

;)

Ford Bronco 📷 Factory Pics: Dashboard switches & buttons + More Broncos 1612114674492

Here’s another one that’s a better view when you zoom in:

Ford Bronco 📷 Factory Pics: Dashboard switches & buttons + More Broncos 1612115127448

Last edited:

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, but it's not German either. FCA group is Italian. Fiat, Alpha Romeo among others italians brands.
Right, he must be thinking back in the early 2000s when Mercedes-Benz, or simply stated as Daimler, bought Chrysler. Then it was Fiat and now this French company. I would have taken Daimler over the other two any day (although hated that at the time too as I had just bought a Dodge Durango before the merge).

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Partially correct. The FCA and PSA merged this month and are now Stellantis, based in the Netherlands, but the majority owner (14%) is an Italian family.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The question is what does Stig do that he can casually walk around taking all these pictures?
Ford is paying him to leak us pictures. LOL

Ford Bronco 📷 Factory Pics: Dashboard switches & buttons + More Broncos tenor (2)

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I really like the base temperature controls better than the dual-zone. The basic one looks super functional, straightforward and easy to use while driving. I think I'll be fishing around for the right button on the dual-zone. Oh well, I'm sure at some point it'll be second nature.
I think you are missing the point of the automatic temperature control. How does that commercial go......Just set it and forget it. The HRV never gets touched. Sits at 72, boring yes but with butt heaters, you never mess with the AC. Or I should say I don’t.

JMiles74

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford.bronco
Do it, do it, do it.............2 door, 2 door, 2 door
AAAAAA!! STOP IT! 😆
The indecision is killing me. I "NEED" the space of 4 door but I "WANT" the 2 door styling. Can i drive across the US of A, and go overlanding in a 2 dr with the wife, 2 kids and gear? Please convince me that I can! 🤷‍♂️🤔
Sponsored