First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This would be loading the shipment information.

I just updated the app so the shipping information could load independently from the vehicle information while also making sure it doesn't randomly disappear if the shipping provider fails.

Jmvs11

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda cx9
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where is the order track app getting its information from exactly? I checked the backdoor link and it says built while the order track app says in transit?

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I can’t tell ya! You could private message me your vin and I could check it out.

Sponsored

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🔍 New Bronco Order Tracker (Status, Shipping, Window Sticker & More) OrderTrack

THANKS!

Vehivle Status became empty while the Bronco was on the delivery road.

OL SKUUL

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BL 7speed 2d, 22 Rivian R1T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi guys! I've been lurking for quite awhile without an account and have taken a lot of tips from here when figuring out order information. My wife and I ordered a '22 Ford Explorer ST and are looking to also get a Bronco!

I'm a software engineer by trade and build a lot of side-projects in my free-time. I spent the weekend building this:

ordertrack.app

It's a website to track your vehicle order. I hated having to lookup all of the information separately so I ultimately built something that had everything in one place.

Current Features:
- Search history on home page to allow easy refresh of data
- Shipping integration to see shipment details (palsapp took down their order lookup) -- only shows convoy at the moment.
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

I will be adding more features:
- Estimated order-to-ship time based on an average of user orders
- Historical status (when the vehicle was in order submit, in production, shipped etc)
- Module information (I haven't yet looked at Ford's systems to see if an integration is possible yet) or link to modules page
- Link to Ford's tracker (with page already ready to go)
- Canadian user support (potentially)

[EDIT]:
Just an FYI since I haven't added any helpful messages yet:

If the status says: "Vehicle Unknown", then Ford's systems are saying that they order is not yet ready to be tracked or the VIN/Order is invalid

The shipping information will always say 'Unknown' for Rail as I haven't yet integrated with any rail systems. I will be adding details about how you can get information by phone as well as disclaimers about avoiding talking to humans as we don't want to piss people off by our nagging (haha). It sucks being so excited about ordering and having to wait too long!
This is WONDERFUL. Thank you for doing this. I am feeing one discrepancy: The Blend Date on my window sticker says 4/7/22, and on the tracker you set up it says 4/6/22. Does this mean it was moved up? TIA

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Might be just how the dates are being converted. I'll have to take a look at it. Just assume it's what the sticker says because I'm bringing that info forward for you so some people don't have to figure it out on their own.

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might be just how the dates are being converted. I'll have to take a look at it. Just assume it's what the sticker says because I'm bringing that info forward for you so some people don't have to figure it out on their own.
Thanks for making this!

Out of curiosity, where does it pull the vehicle status from? The pizza tracker shows in production, but my modules popped and your tracker shows awaiting shipment. Yours seems more reasonable, but I was just wondering where it’s getting the info.

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dumb question. If you shipped via rail will the tracker switch to convoy once the Bronco is offloaded from the train and contracted for movement to the dealer?

Sponsored
OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for making this!

Out of curiosity, where does it pull the vehicle status from? The pizza tracker shows in production, but my modules popped and your tracker shows awaiting shipment. Yours seems more reasonable, but I was just wondering where it’s getting the info.
The vehicle status within the shipping section comes directly from the shipping provider. The tracker status on the top comes directly from Ford.

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dumb question. If you shipped via rail will the tracker switch to convoy once the Bronco is offloaded from the train and contracted for movement to the dealer?
Currently the app will remain stationary on your shipping method (rail will stay rail) however, some rail shipments will have a transfer (from plant to rail yard or from rail yard to dealer) this information will display in the shipping area, but there is no way at the moment to determine which of those two options it may be.

BUDXR7

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (hopefully)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
will this app track other ford vehicles or only Bronco? Ford website seems to be down right now, trying to get status on a Ranger.

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
will this app track other ford vehicles or only Bronco? Ford website seems to be down right now, trying to get status on a Ranger.
It should pull whatever. But the ford site is down so it won’t pull anything.

BroncoBizo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Enjoy your beer. I have finished 4,425 "Ice Mountain Cold" beers while waiting for my Ice Mountain Bronco. Can you make an app to track my beers until I get my rig?
Sponsored