Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Might be just how the dates are being converted. I'll have to take a look at it. Just assume it's what the sticker says because I'm bringing that info forward for you so some people don't have to figure it out on their own.
This happened to every member who checked their status on our week 3/28 build. The blend date was off by 1 day to the sticker value.
Sponsored

diamonddude97

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@AndIAreSo Loving the new update. Takes work out figuring out who's in what status. Enjoy the beer I sent you yesterday, but if you're buying $8 beers then you my friend need a new bar lol.

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@AndIAreSo Loving the new update. Takes work out figuring out who's in what status. Enjoy the beer I sent you yesterday, but if you're buying $8 beers then you my friend need a new bar lol.
I drink a lot of craft beer so it can get pretty spendy! I do like a good gin and tonic or brandy on the rocks too! I assume the craft breweries popping up all over here in Minneapolis contribute to the cost!

FurdBroncur

Big Bend
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So my order status is the tracker says pending and the vehicle status says "picked". I don't remember seeing this prior but can you clarify what that means? Thanks for setting this thing up btw.

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So my order status is the tracker says pending and the vehicle status says "picked". I don't remember seeing this prior but can you clarify what that means? Thanks for setting this thing up btw.
From the information I am aware of, picked would mean your vehicle has been selected for a trailer for shipment. I could be wrong, but that would be my best guess. That is if your build is out of production.

Sponsored

BNeal

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How long does a vehicle remain in transit before something changes? Had a build of 3-26 and showed shipped and in transit since 4-3.

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick question - any reason why my VIN wouldn't appear on this screen?

Ford Bronco 🔍 New Bronco Order Tracker (Status, Shipping, Window Sticker & More) 1650036590325

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I drink a lot of craft beer so it can get pretty spendy! I do like a good gin and tonic or brandy on the rocks too! I assume the craft breweries popping up all over here in Minneapolis contribute to the cost!
Ha! I grew up in WI, but have lived in MN for the last 20 years. Beer flows like water in WI and is much cheaper there.

Torchard

Base
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford power stroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Vihecle Status went to Picked last night, then Paired this morning with Destination showing this morning, but it went back to Picked again with destination disappeared. I really hope to know what has been happening. Thanks!
How did this end up sorting out? Mine done this same thing this morning! ugh

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How did this end up sorting out? Mine done this same thing this morning! ugh
It was picked, paired, picked, paired, nothing, then delivered, all in a week. Good luck!

Sponsored

cbmojo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla/Escolade
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does “dispatched” mean dispatched from the train to the dealer or dispatched on the train to the city? Thanks

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Quick question - any reason why my VIN wouldn't appear on this screen?

Ford Bronco 🔍 New Bronco Order Tracker (Status, Shipping, Window Sticker & More) 1650036590325
Good question, I never got around to asking that myself. My vin is gone from there too. I figured it has the sticker to my Bronco and I had to put the vin # in to get to that page so I’m not worried about it. 🤷

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only thing that ever changes on my 4/7 blend date ordertrack page is the # of Broncos with a similar status. It’s at 333 today. How many will it be tomorrow? Oh the excitement!

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, Ford is no longer sending mass emails on Thursdays of scheduling weeks, correct?

Will the back door link update on Friday to show Scheduled for Production checked off, or will I have to contact my dealer or Ford Friday to find out if I have been scheduled for production?

Bigmatt

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco 🔍 New Bronco Order Tracker (Status, Shipping, Window Sticker & More) 3FAA2D29-0A0E-4541-80C3-94778A47CC87
Well balls!
been built over a week now. Took 6 days to go from “in production” to “built” on the ford tracker. Ford estimated shipping by today.
Sponsored