BroncoBuckaroo

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Clubs

I notice a lot of these display Broncos are equipped with the soft tops..hopefully building supply of the hard tops

Beach_Bum

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty Limited
Clubs

At least these are stock configurations (non-Sasquatch) so attendees can get a feel for the look/feel without compensating for the 35's. This first look is appreciated for those that are attending the Florida Bronco Family circuit as to what to expect on upcoming events. Shame there is no 2-dr.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Clubs

So these 2 will be the ones in FL this month. Was hoping a BD would show up 😂😂 I’ll take pics next week...if there’s specific questions you guys want me to ask let me know.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 S60 T6 AWD / 2018 Subaru Outback Limited
VB looks good in low lighting, because it comes off as LB. If only it could look that shade in full sun....

Beach_Bum

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty Limited
Clubs

I just noticed the faux-flannel that is wrapped around the waist of the event rep. They better hope they are all indoor or else they are going to melt. The current cold front is probably welcome relief for many residents, but we all know in April that this current weather is the exception rather than the norm.

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Clubs

So these 2 will be the ones in FL this month. Was hoping a BD would show up 😂😂 I’ll take pics next week...if there’s specific questions you guys want me to ask let me know.
Grab a pic of someone standing by an open door for a height comparison. That would be great. I've seen pics of a sas. Seeing a regular Big Bend or Outer Banks is what I'm looking for.

Advertisement

Wide Open Roads

Advertisement