Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Chief Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

How many Heritage Editions can be completed in a single day? With orders pushed to late August for some people, there are still 90ish working days left in the year.
I'm possibly the last HE order Ford accepted (3/28 - yes, they accepted it a day late because it was technically within the 24 hours window) and I'm trying to remain hopeful.
Sponsored

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
How many Heritage Editions can be completed in a single day? With orders pushed to late August for some people, there are still 90ish working days left in the year.
I'm possibly the last HE order Ford accepted (3/28 - yes, they accepted it a day late because it was technically within the 24 hours window) and I'm trying to remain hopeful.
Heritage orders were accepted for 4 days 3/27 to 3/31, I ordered from one dealer on the 27th and from another on the 29th.
As for how many can be built, it all depends on the tops, they have about 3 ,000 to 4000 orders, 3000 unscheduled. If they can make the tops (and that's a big if) they can crank them all this year. If not, you would not lose your place in line, but you would have to re-order for a 2024 MY with no price protection.

wrangal

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Chief Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Heritage orders were accepted for 4 days 3/27 to 3/31, I ordered from one dealer on the 27th and from another on the 29th.
As for how many can be built, it all depends on the tops, they have about 3 ,000 to 4000 orders, 3000 unscheduled. If they can make the tops (and that's a big if) they can crank them all this year. If not, you would not lose your place in line, but you would have to re-order for a 2024 MY with no price protection.
But if there's no Heritage edition in MY24....... poo.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

But if there's no Heritage edition in MY24....... poo.
No one knows what '24 will bring (or take away), the Limited was a 23/24 package, no reason for the standard HE to not be the same. For history sake the mod top was supposed to be available for '21 ordering in black or body color and then only in black and I had it on my original order. The Heritage was supposed to come out in '22 and then pulled before being announced. Finally in '23 when the mod top was supposed to be available in black the Heritage was announced and the mod top only available in white on that package. To date Ford has not sold one mod topped anything!!!

Sponsored

Tryingtogetabronco

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Why would Ford open up order books for Heritage order recently if they knew that likely they will cancel? This is my first attempt to own a Ford. Both Bronco and Maverick ordering has by far been the worse experience of any manufacturer I have dealt with.

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yep. That is what the Ford Customer Service lady told me. But she also added that the Heritage may not be offered for 2024.
That is terrible if they have all our hopes up to pull the carpet out from us by not offering the Heritage Edition again

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No one knows what '24 will bring (or take away), the Limited was a 23/24 package, no reason for the standard HE to not be the same. For history sake the mod top was supposed to be available for '21 ordering in black or body color and then only in black and I had it on my original order. The Heritage was supposed to come out in '22 and then pulled before being announced. Finally in '23 when the mod top was supposed to be available in black the Heritage was announced and the mod top only available in white on that package. To date Ford has not sold one mod topped anything!!!
Not quite sure why ford didn't do a white MIC top opposed to the white MOD top. They should have learned their lesson with the black and body color tops. I guess Ford doesn't know the true meaning of insanity (doing the same thing over again and expecting different results) duh!! get with the program Ford

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Is white MIC technologically possible ??? Most likely looking like a mop after a while.
If Ford can't do the white top, give me an additional $3,000 discount with MIC and I will have it painted/wrapped.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Is white MIC technologically possible ??? Most likely looking like a mop after a while.
If Ford can't do the white top, give me an additional $3,000 discount with MIC and I will have it painted/wrapped.
White molded in plastic would probably look rough after 6 months here in coastal Carolina but others here have proven that they can be painted. Really not sure why Ford made the mod top more complicated than it needed to be, all they had to do is copy Jeep and if they couldn't figure that out then buy the license or whatever and build one that works.

Not sure if anyone remembers the removable side windows in the Bronco II? I think they must have forgot and tried to reinvent the wheel again with the mod top and we're the ones paying for it ... litterally!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep. That is what the Ford Customer Service lady told me. But she also added that the Heritage may not be offered for 2024.
Ya, sure you won't lose your place in line... As if that was even a thing... There is no line, there is only allocation.

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does anyone know when emails roughly start to roll out?

BroncoLove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
surprise
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That is terrible if they have all our hopes up to pull the carpet out from us by not offering the Heritage Edition again
Well I don't think they have the parts to build them. Just like what happened in Summer of 2020. We all took reservations and we're still waiting.
Sponsored