First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those of you holding out, when Ford sent the dreaded letter in February did it come directly from Ford or your dealer? I got an email directly from my dealer but nothing from Ford. I'm getting anxious as I'm number 5 in line but have all the constraints.
My dealer called me but I never received an email from Ford. I ordered Jan 28, 2022 and have all the sins.
Sponsored

supermeesho

Wildtrak
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer called me but I never received an email from Ford. I ordered Jan 28, 2022 and have all the sins.
I keep crossing my fingers that I didn't get an email directly from Ford because it'll get built, but production has been SLOW.

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I keep crossing my fingers that I didn't get an email directly from Ford because it'll get built, but production has been SLOW.
My dealer says they have allocations and all they are waiting on is for me to be pulled for build. I’m hoping it happens this year. After the last round of scheduling with all the constraints, im not even sure what really is a constraint anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Taco767

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those of you holding out, when Ford sent the dreaded letter in February did it come directly from Ford or your dealer? I got an email directly from my dealer but nothing from Ford. I'm getting anxious as I'm number 5 in line but have all the constraints.
My letter came on 17 Feb 23 from Ford. ( [email protected]-ford.com )

Sponsored

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ok so I'm sitting here hoping my schedule date comes tomorrow, I'm sure I'm not alone in this worry!!!

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Fingers crossed they get some schedule some HE tomorrow
So it's going to be interesting if they actually schedule some today I'm praying for the coveted email, they can't come soon enough

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So it's going to be interesting if they actually schedule some today I'm praying for the coveted email, they can't come soon enough
A lot of people have posted in the April 20th scheduling post I haven't gotten anything as of yet 😕

Sponsored

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A lot of people have posted in the April 20th scheduling post I haven't gotten anything as of yet 😕
I chatted with Ford, nothing for me today. 15 months and still waiting… urgh

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Me also nothing I feel like uconcornelius silver and gold NOTHING!!!!
I'm going to say this first - nothing against the March 27+ order folks and i'm super happy for them.

Now that I've said that...it's a tough pill to swallow when you've been waiting for 15 months (and longer for so many) and watch those March 27+ builds that are your exact build getting schedule dates. I'm not sure if my dealership is lying about allocations or what it is but it sure isn't making me feel very good about getting my order. I've been waiting for over a week for the Sales Manager to call me back too. He's off on Thursdays so I'll be calling first thing tomorrow morning. I just really want to understand what possibly is the issue(S). If it's allocations, just tell me. I know i have constraints but all those constraints are getting scheduled! Blah, thanks for listening to me vent.

Here's to hoping for us next go around.

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm going to say this first - nothing against the March 27+ order folks and i'm super happy for them.

Now that I've said that...it's a tough pill to swallow when you've been waiting for 15 months (and longer for so many) and watch those March 27+ builds that are your exact build getting schedule dates. I'm not sure if my dealership is lying about allocations or what it is but it sure isn't making me feel very good about getting my order. I've been waiting for over a week for the Sales Manager to call me back too. He's off on Thursdays so I'll be calling first thing tomorrow morning. I just really want to understand what possibly is the issue(S). If it's allocations, just tell me. I know i have constraints but all those constraints are getting scheduled! Blah, thanks for listening to me vent.

Here's to hoping for us next go around.
I would go in person, get a face to face meeting and have the sales manager show me the allocations on his/her computer screen and also show me the dealerships Bronco orders on the screen as well. This goes for anyone waiting for that long.
I bought 4 new cars last year from 4 different dealerships and 2 of them earned my trust to do a deal email or over the phone. The other 2 I would only conduct business in person. Trust your gut instinct.

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would go in person, get a face to face meeting and have the sales manager show me the allocations on his/her computer screen and also show me the dealerships Bronco orders on the screen as well. This goes for anyone waiting for that long.
I bought 4 new cars last year from 4 different dealerships and 2 of them earned my trust to do a deal email or over the phone. The other 2 I would only conduct business in person. Trust your gut instinct.
I just may have to take a little drive to go visit them!
Sponsored