First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think I replied to you in another thread about this, but I’m in the same boat. OBX w/cloth here and my dealer says I’m priority 2 also. He says that he can’t even change any options on my vehicle since it’s all greyed out on his end, so I can’t even switch off of cloth if I wanted. Idk, maybe that’s a good sign
PC 2 is actually a good thing. I am pretty sure it means you are previewing at the MFG so that is why you cant make changes. Sounds like you may get your lucky email soon!
Sponsored

dags1207

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco | 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3/27 this year. That’s hard to believe
Not hard at all, ordered Feb 3 2023, got confirmation by dealer that it would go into production late April got delayed to first week of May where it has been sitting off awhile.

Ordered a Raptor with lux package and leather trimmed seats.

I’m in Canada of course so might be different for me.
It was hard to believe at first (I told my wife it could've taken more than a year by how my Maverick order is doing. I was honestly thinking we were going to have to re-order for MY24). We ordered 03/27 and got scheduled for week 05/22. Hoping it does not change.

4dr Badlands + MIC + Lux + Tow

Good luck to everyone else! It is definitely a dealer choice game with what orders they have in the system. Extremely hard to know. I wish Ford (and dealers) were a bit more transparent on this

Last edited:

Cstett

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
PC 2 is actually a good thing. I am pretty sure it means you are previewing at the MFG so that is why you cant make changes. Sounds like you may get your lucky email soon!
My dealer called me me Today and said My bronco is under preview to where I can’t make changes. crossings fingers! good sign to see

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think I replied to you in another thread about this, but I’m in the same boat. OBX w/cloth here and my dealer says I’m priority 2 also. He says that he can’t even change any options on my vehicle since it’s all greyed out on his end, so I can’t even switch off of cloth if I wanted. Idk, maybe that’s a good sign
I called Ford customer service and she saw no cloth constraints in her system. Spoke to my sales manager last night and he said has no communication from
Ford on that as well. So honestly I have no clue what to believe 🤷🏻‍♂️

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer called me me Today and said. My bronco is under preview to where I can’t make changes. crossings fingers! good sign to see
Do not want to be debbie downer, rather just temper expectations. "previewing" does not always mean it will get scheduled. Just as 'NSP" (not selected to Preview) does not mean it will not schedule.

Tuesday = Previewing day
Thursday = Scheduling Day

Sponsored

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NO disrespect taken, also I mean no disrespect when I say, well you need to care about allocation. That is the only way you will get your Bronco! If your dealership does not have enough allocation for your order then you will not get scheduled! Your dealership knew how many Broncos they were allotted. If they took more orders than they were supposed it, its on them not Ford. I will agree with you it is a shit show, but supply chain shortages are a REAL thing, even in 2023! It is not only Ford or an automotive industry issue.
Your dealership promised you a truck, they will deliver you a truck. It is unfortunate that it will not come in the time frame you originally thought or hoped. Not sure when you ordered and it doesnt really mater, your salesman, was clueless when he told you 6 months! The sheer number of reservations/orders into the system would tell you that it would/could take longer. New vehicle launch, in the height of a Global Pandemic! He/she for sure over promised!

It is just as it is unfortunate for the Ford and the dealer to not be able to deliver the truck to you in a fairly reasonable time frame. I assure you, neither Ford or your dealership is happy that it is taking this long. Beginning of the year, there were over 50K unscheduled orders!, with more than 75% of those orders having 1 or more of the most constrained options! being able to knock out more than half of those before the order banks opened again, is rather impressive, considering. Could Ford benefit from sourcing commodities from different supplies, no doubt, but 87% of the remaining orders are a Hard Top! there is only 1 company making the hard top. That company is forecasting they will only be able to produce about 80% of those orders! So again, commodity constraints are and continue to be a real problem!
What options would you like to see Ford take out, just so you can get your Bronco faster? Ford offered everyone with constraints, money to take off certain features to be able to get yours delivered faster. Customers either took advantage of it or didnt.
Thank you for giving me an assurance that at least it will get built. I did remove constraints ( Tow , Sasquatch Package) and moved from OBX 2 dr to BL 2 dr before 3/7 with the hopes of getting scheduled quickly. But, as for knowledge of how allocations go when I ordered my vehicle how was I supposed to know and no one would know if weren't for this site. If dealerships had integrity they should of been upfront and said " Sorry sir I just ordered my last 2 door and my next 2 door allocation is in 12 months and there 3 people ahead of you" . what if Ford offered those dealership a finders fee to hand off a order to a dealership that has 2 door allocation. Instead it's a big secret. They are afraid to lose the customer so now people have to wait a year and half. I had a choice of 5 dealerships to order from in 20 mile radius and I chose the one with small allocations.

tsquared5

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot, 90 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered 4/10? Are order banks still open? Looks like ford didn’t get as many orders as others expected on 3/27 so banks stayed open awhile. Apparently there were only 30k orders which doesn’t seem like a lot. Ford should be able to produce every one but won’t be able to because of commodity constraints and many customers added tons of constraints
Order banks we’re still open as of yesterday. I ordered a 4DR BD. I didn’t opt for anything constrained. Hope to get built this summer.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3/27 this year. That’s hard to believe
Just look at the scheduling thread on 4/6…….. I ordered on 3/27 and got scheduled Lol.

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Order banks we’re still open as of yesterday. I ordered a 4DR BD. I didn’t opt for anything constrained. Hope to get built this summer.
Join the BD community! I hope so too. Same, 4DR BD

Sponsored
OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for giving me an assurance that at least it will get built. I did remove constraints ( Tow , Sasquatch Package) and moved from OBX 2 dr to BL 2 dr before 3/7 with the hopes of getting scheduled quickly. But, as for knowledge of how allocations go when I ordered my vehicle how was I supposed to know and no one would know if weren't for this site. If dealerships had integrity they should of been upfront and said " Sorry sir I just ordered my last 2 door and my next 2 door allocation is in 12 months and there 3 people ahead of you" . what if Ford offered those dealership a finders fee to hand off a order to a dealership that has 2 door allocation. Instead it's a big secret. They are afraid to lose the customer so now people have to wait a year and half. I had a choice of 5 dealerships to order from in 20 mile radius and I chose the one with small allocations.
the fact some dealers aren't upfront is something I don't understand. And you're correct, you have no idea where you stand as far as fitting into their allotment. Order(in line) doesn't necessary mean anything as you still need to have a "buildable" order for that week. You could be 5 in line for a 2 dr but the first 4 have more constraints and thus yours gets selected.

I have said this many many times before, you (everyone) needs to have communication with their dealerships. There is enough information available to have an intelligent conversation with your salesman. If he/she does not know something or you know differently, go and speak with the sales manager, or ordering manager. Ford provided enough communication with us dealers for someone to know the process or allocation or whatever information you need to make an informed decision.

I try to provide information to fill the void some of you guys have with your dealerships. Calm communication is key to get answers you are looking for, blaming Ford or your dealership/salesman, with loud words is not the way to figure it out.

I am a customer as well, I understand the frustration. I also get to experience the frustration from the dealership/salesman side as well. Believe me when I say, neither side is enjoying this!

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the fact some dealers aren't upfront is something I don't understand. And you're correct, you have no idea where you stand as far as fitting into their allotment. Order(in line) doesn't necessary mean anything as you still need to have a "buildable" order for that week. You could be 5 in line for a 2 dr but the first 4 have more constraints and thus yours gets selected.

I have said this many many times before, you (everyone) needs to have communication with their dealerships. There is enough information available to have an intelligent conversation with your salesman. If he/she does not know something or you know differently, go and speak with the sales manager, or ordering manager. Ford provided enough communication with us dealers for someone to know the process or allocation or whatever information you need to make an informed decision.

I try to provide information to fill the void some of you guys have with your dealerships. Calm communication is key to get answers you are looking for, blaming Ford or your dealership/salesman, with loud words is not the way to figure it out.

I am a customer as well, I understand the frustration. I also get to experience the frustration from the dealership/salesman side as well. Believe me when I say, neither side is enjoying this!
Thank You and you do a great Job

DillLightful

Black Diamond
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer called me me Today and said My bronco is under preview to where I can’t make changes. crossings fingers! good sign to see
Same here! I’m so stoked and I know I should be more realistic. But I can’t help it. This is going to be my first ever NEW car. The first that’s really my own, you know? Like I built it and stuff

Cstett

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here! I’m so stoked and I know I should be more realistic. But I can’t help it. This is going to be my first ever NEW car. The first that’s really my own, you know? Like I built it and stuff
Trust me! I was excited too! This is too my very first NEW car! I can’t wait to show it off around Orlando
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.