First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
so they will scedule Job 1 to fill out builds for June (2-3 more weeks?) then start scheduling job 2 for builds stating in July
Yes, that is as far as I understand it.
Sponsored

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, good luck to the fortunate order holders that fall under Job 1!

Cstett

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Job 2 is for builds starting after the end of June (the second half of the year) as for what they will build it is determined week by week usually on Tuesdays someone that has dealer connections or a dealer will post it on this site. As to interpreting these scheduling announcements, there is a lot of jargon involved that makes no sense to a mere human like me.
yout last sentenced made me laugh out loud!!😂😂 in a good way

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just to slide off topic (kinda)….anyone else have a confirmation email but when you go check your Ford My Account under reservations, orders, & purchases.. it indicates you have zip, zilch, nada? Am I missing something? I mean, I’m expecting a another cricket Thursday but this seems a little f’ed up… unless I’m Ford operations clueless

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to slide off topic (kinda)….anyone else have a confirmation email but when you go check your Ford My Account under reservations, orders, & purchases.. it indicates you have zip, zilch, nada? Am I missing something? I mean, I’m expecting a another cricket Thursday but this seems a little f’ed up… unless I’m Ford operations clueless
Ford once referred to their IT folks as "rock stars", they are not.
Their online presence is usually fudged up in one way or another.

There have been cases where a ordered Bronco was delivered to the dealer and NOBODY knew it was pulled/built/on its way.
The dealer should have known, they have the resources.... but dealer shenanigans.

Sponsored

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here. Have a confirmation but it isn’t showing on my account. I read somewhere on hear that it only shows up if you placed a reservation online.

Reddyeti

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine's similar - reservation shows cancelled from 2021. Orders show a 2022 and a 2023 ordered. It's super confusing, but talking to Ford support indicates I have a clean, unscheduled build waiting to be scheduled. Hoping mine gets pulled this Thursday!

JLP

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Quite a few Broncos available in Oklahoma just now. Most have ADM. there is a Soft Top Cactus Grey in Oklahoma for $2,500 over invoice.

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Another week of no HE 😞
My HE was originally April 17. It's bounced around mid April, May, early April, May, Late April, mid June, and overnight just went to July 10!

Sounds like I've moved from Job One to Job TWO!

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What does balance out for job 1 even mean? What’s the difference other than date for job 1 and job 2..?
Job 2 is what ford uses for mid model year changes. Typically several parts will change ( not noticed by the customer) to improve quality or cost. Operator jobs may be rebalanced and new options can be launched. Job 2 is really a change management process.

Sponsored

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I still don’t understand why ford still has the order bank open, seems like more and more schedules are being bumped later and later. Problem is come Sept. if you haven’t been built, and you have to go to a 2024 good chance the order banks will be closed by then. I seen where one dealer has already said that MY24 order banks open August 14th, and they might not be open to long.

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I still don’t understand why ford still has the order bank open, seems like more and more schedules are being bumped later and later. Problem is come Sept. if you haven’t been built, and you have to go to a 2024 good chance the order banks will be closed by then. I seen where one dealer has already said that MY24 order banks open August 14th, and they might not be open to long.
Well we were told this past time around they’d only be open for 24 hours, yet here we are with them still open with more delays and pushed back scheduling dates. Assuming I get mine this year, this will be my first and only Ford.

Ams2009

Big Bend
First Name
Ashleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same here. Have a confirmation but it isn’t showing on my account. I read somewhere on hear that it only shows up if you placed a reservation online.
Not sure if this is true but I was told until your issues a VIN it won’t show up!

Ams2009

Big Bend
First Name
Ashleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If my order is not scheduled this year will I have to place a new order for a 2024?
Sponsored