Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same here. Have a confirmation but it isn’t showing on my account. I read somewhere on hear that it only shows up if you placed a reservation online.
You’re not going to see anything in your account until you get scheduled for production . Once you get scheduled, you’ll get a VIN and an email with a order tracker link that will update you. But first you’ll need the schedule email. Good luck!

Lindzmarie15

Big Bend
First Name
Lindz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know the time for production if you place an order with no constraints? I have received my confirmation email, but no VIN yet. I noticed someone else on here ordered end of March (mine is more recent)and have a scheduled date of 6/5.…BB mid 4cyl soft top is what I ordered.

Cstett

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know the time for production if you place an order with no constraints? I have received my confirmation email, but no VIN yet. I noticed someone else on here ordered end of March (mine is more recent)and have a scheduled date of 6/5.…BB mid 4cyl soft top is what I ordered.
It’s a coin flip, odds better with no constraints. Allocations is KEY for dealership on what trim you get….GOODLUCK

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you ask how many allocations your dealer had and how many of those were filled? Those numbers are the most important on getting scheduled early. I know with the new Ranger announcement Wednesday I’d almost bet it’s going to be a month or more of no or very little Bronco production until they get a good number of Rangers to the dealers. With fewer and fewer members posting they’re scheduled I wonder if Ford is planning on July 1st to be Ranger rollout.

Lindzmarie15

Big Bend
First Name
Lindz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you ask how many allocations your dealer had and how many of those were filled? Those numbers are the most important on getting scheduled early. I know with the new Ranger announcement Wednesday I’d almost bet it’s going to be a month or more of no or very little Bronco production until they get a good number of Rangers to the dealers. With fewer and fewer members posting they’re scheduled I wonder if Ford is planning on July 1st to be Ranger rollout.
no we did not ask about allocations I had actually never heard that term until jointing this group. We did ask if they had several ordered and they said a few. Our priority code went from a 19 to a 12 Not sure if that means anything or not. My husband works at Ford (KTP) and I know Ford has a plant wide shut down in July every year. Someone posted that J2 starts on July 10th. Something for all waiting on orders to note and be aware of, this is contract year which always holds the potential of a strike which would put a halt to production. This would happen later in the year if so.
Sponsored