Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

There's a HOLD on Heritage Editions?
Ford hasn't officially put them on "hold" but my original build week was 4/3 and is now currently sitting at 6/5 with others pushed back as far as 6/26 and not a single one has yet to be delivered that I know of ... so yes, I'm pretty positive to state there's a definite hold that Ford is not willing to share with the order holders.
Sponsored

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford hasn't officially put them on "hold" but my original build week was 4/3 and is now currently sitting at 6/5 with others pushed back as far as 6/26 and not a single one has yet to be delivered that I know of ... so yes, I'm pretty positive to state there's a definite hold that Ford is not willing to share with the order holders.
Dear lord I just wish they were more transparent

PIG1

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm in the first part of the 24K left, lol. I keep hoping but I'm about 99% sure my dealer has no allocations for my 2dr Wildtrak, lux, leather with mod bumper order. I'm not getting my hopes up for Thursday but you know I'll be checking my email on repeat, lol.

Any numbers available on where things stand with Wildtraks and 2 drs as far as current capacity? Thanks!
I jumped in on the March 27th orders. Same setup as yours in green. Scheduled production date has changed 5 times so far. Tiny dealership. But cool to work with. Haven't heard anthing from them since March 27th. I just watch my Ford email.

malpais

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some old Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also placed a 3/27 order with a medium-sized dealership. Told me they had 75 allocations and swore up and down they had fewer orders than that. Hoping for some good news tomorrow!

Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
also this is unreal. you'd think they would have learned something from the MIC1.0
Exactly like how many other car companies, boats, motorcycles don’t seem to have paint chipping and product issues for months or years.

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Papa Bear

Badlands
First Name
KG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 4-Dr Sasquatch, 1966 F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was a 4/13 build and had been showing as "in production" for 3 weeks. I called Ford customer service and pressed the person on the phone to dig deeper. Turns out it's built and waiting on transportation as of yesterday. May 1 expected delivery date.....subject to change as we are all too painfully aware of...lol.
No doubt! Makes me feel a little better, thanks Vooch. I’ll be giving Ford a call to see if I have the same luck!

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No doubt! Makes me feel a little better, thanks Vooch. I’ll be giving Ford a call to see if I have the same luck!
I got this from another post:

• The best way to see if your vehicle is nearing the end of its production process is to see if its modules (or computer systems) have come online. You can do that by going to this link. https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt If a long list of module numbers shows up and you have a 4-digit tear tag number at the top of the page then congratulations your vehicle has been built!
Give that a shot PB.

Sponsored

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Shout out to jmhall2295 for doing the leg work on that post, very helpful.

Last edited: