First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2015 & 2004 2500 CUMMINGS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Maybe it's like Beetlejuice. If we say it three times, the 2-door Black Diamonds will appear?

"2-door Black Diamond...2-door Black Diamond...2-door Black Diamond!!!!"
1683597775345.png
Shadow Bronco RAPTOR, Shadow Bronco RAPTOR, Shadow Bronco RAPTOR :ROFLMAO: 🥃🤞🙏
Sponsored

Cstett

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I fully intended to type "this is the week" but apparently my fingers were finging and are smarter than my brain which has not been braining good.

I ordered a Black Diamond for ~44k last year and at the time, absorbing the cost of it felt completely reasonable. Since then, my wife insisted that we get a new house and interest rates tripled. I still very much want to be driving a Bronco and taking it on our family expeditions and every Thursday I cross my fingers in hope that I'll get scheduled, but logical me keeps getting louder and more afraid of a new car payment.
Call your dealer to see if it’s getting previewed

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hopefully we see a bunch of Black Diamonds get pulled!
Are Black Diamonds getting pulled at a lower rate than other trims? Of the six main trims (not including first, heritage or everglades), Black Diamond only represents 8% of the listed vehicles on CarGurus. When I ordered the BD, it seemed like a great trim in terms of value. After a year and several months perusing the forums, I now understand that /s the only real bronco is a badlands or wildtrak with at least $25k in aftermarket addons /s.

Do we think the BD builds are getting short shrift? I need a conspiracy to latch on to. My theory this week is that BD builds are getting de-prioritized because the washout interiors are being allocated to higher margin Badlands vehicles.

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Call your dealer to see if it’s getting previewed
Not sure about your dealer but when I call mine, it's clear that they're not interested in updating me. Now, if I wanted to drive a new explorer timberline in the interim, they'd love to see me stop in! I used my one monthly check in already. Anything more will only be met with derision.

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are Black Diamonds getting pulled at a lower rate than other trims? Of the six main trims (not including first, heritage or everglades), Black Diamond only represents 8% of the listed vehicles on CarGurus. When I ordered the BD, it seemed like a great trim in terms of value. After a year and several months perusing the forums, I now understand that /s the only real bronco is a badlands or wildtrak with at least $25k in aftermarket addons /s.

Do we think the BD builds are getting short shrift? I need a conspiracy to latch on to. My theory this week is that BD builds are getting de-prioritized because the washout interiors are being allocated to higher margin Badlands vehicles.
I'm starting to think there's some sort of conspiracy against the Black Diamond trim too...It also kinda sucks it looks like they're prioritizing SAS, Badlands n Wildtrack trims which all come with the rear wheel locker....

Sponsored

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think most of the hesitation for end of Job 1 is based on the new Ranger coming out. It's not GOOD news for us. Especially Heritage folks. I'm still "unscheduled clean" as of 5 minutes ago but at some point I wouldn't be surprised to be balanced out. The question is, will Ford make a private offer to get Heritage folks to switch to another Bronco? I'm not interested in the $2500 offer to buy some other crap that's on the lot.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I think most of the hesitation for end of Job 1 is based on the new Ranger coming out. It's not GOOD news for us. Especially Heritage folks. I'm still "unscheduled clean" as of 5 minutes ago but at some point I wouldn't be surprised to be balanced out. The question is, will Ford make a private offer to get Heritage folks to switch to another Bronco? I'm not interested in the $2500 offer to buy some other crap that's on the lot.
A lot of assumptions and speculation here.
I suspect the launch of the 2024 Ranger is affecting the scheduling of 2023 MY Broncos since they share the same factory floor.
But, just because the scheduled Heritage builds have been delayed, does not entail they will balance out pre-existing HE orders and offer cash to switch trims.
The delays probably have to do with figuring out the mod tops' manufacturing process. Once that is resolved we will start seeing Heritage builds getting constructed and shipped. A lot of scheduled HE builds are holding on to late May and June construction schedules, fingers crossed.
We just need patience and a bit of optimism.

Last edited:

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Honestly, I know it's all dealer allocations and wanting sales, but dealerships should be honest about how many they're able to order, and how many allocations each rep at each dealership can place. Better yet, the Ford ordering system should cut them off once they hit their mark. This guessing game of when and how many is insane.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I fully intended to type "this is the week" but apparently my fingers were finging and are smarter than my brain which has not been braining good.

I ordered a Black Diamond for ~44k last year and at the time, absorbing the cost of it felt completely reasonable. Since then, my wife insisted that we get a new house and interest rates tripled. I still very much want to be driving a Bronco and taking it on our family expeditions and every Thursday I cross my fingers in hope that I'll get scheduled, but logical me keeps getting louder and more afraid of a new car payment.
Maybe there's an off-road Uber program? 😁

recklesschewie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg - TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hopefully we see a bunch of Black Diamonds get pulled!
Some of us got pulled for may scheduling. My 4D BD and another BD is being built next week per the spreadsheet.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's the full image if anyone questions it's for this week.

page 1.jpg
I always appreciate this. I like to keep an eye on the trucks also.

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Some of us got pulled for may scheduling. My 4D BD and another BD is being built next week per the spreadsheet.

Did yours have any of the constraints?

recklesschewie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg - TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did yours have any of the constraints?
Oh yes. I ordered the 2.7 w/MIC and SAS. It was the three requirements I had going in that I wouldn’t budge on. I was prepared to wait as long as it took and my dealer was good at communicating that I possibly was going to be waiting awhile. Was pleasantly surprised it was picked up so quickly.

cwbolyard

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are they just not building any more black diamonds? Never see them on the schedule

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Scheduling Email Watch 2023!!!
Nothing to report yet. Back to you in the studio, Ron!
Ford Bronco 🗓️ Bronco Scheduling Job 1 Balance Out Orders This Week (5/11/23) For Production Weeks Through 6/26 1683819684852
Sponsored