Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I checked my email today to see if there was a change in my scheduled order. Ordered 3/27. Went from scheduled 5/22 to 5/26. Today it was wiped out. No scheduled at all!! 2-door, Wildtrak, Lux pkg.
Wait so you placed your order on 3/27 this year and almost got scheduled? That’s the first 3/27 order I’ve heard get scheduled, and the fact that it’s a wild track with Lux is wild
Sponsored

Chevaux

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wait so you placed your order on 3/27 this year and almost got scheduled? That’s the first 3/27 order I’ve heard get scheduled, and the fact that it’s a wild track with Lux is wild
There were a bunch of 3/27 orders being scheduled week before last. Almost every single one I saw had at least 1 constraint..most 2 or 3.

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

where did you hear it was only 30k? This is new info to me. I hope it’s true because I’m a 3/27 order for a BD non Sasquatch soft top. I think I have a good chance of getting built if this is true
I think I heard that number from Long MacArthur Ford’s Tim Bartz on YouTube. I was surprised too but also not surprised based on the economy and interest rates. Your build seems very likely to get built but dealer allocation matters a lot too.

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure how you missed it but lots got scheduled two weeks ago. There is a 4/6 scheduling post about it.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot of 3/27 orders got scheduled. Including mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.