First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I checked my email today to see if there was a change in my scheduled order. Ordered 3/27. Went from scheduled 5/22 to 5/26. Today it was wiped out. No scheduled at all!! 2-door, Wildtrak, Lux pkg.
3/27 this year. That’s hard to believe
Sponsored

tkgeyer

Raptor
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
3/27 this year. That’s hard to believe
Not hard at all, ordered Feb 3 2023, got confirmation by dealer that it would go into production late April got delayed to first week of May where it has been sitting off awhile.

Ordered a Raptor with lux package and leather trimmed seats.

I’m in Canada of course so might be different for me.

IMG_4772.png

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
dealer Allocation and available commodities are the only limiting factors. Ford is not narrowing it to specialty units only.
I happen to be a subcontractor for a local dealership for the other guys ( Jeep) & I am doing a special project for their sales manager. He knows I have a Bronco on order for over 1 & 1/2 year. So I asked, why does is it seems like Chrysler is able to over come these commodities and Ford can't. He said they had issues in the beginning but found out how to over come them, they substituted items with different venders & didn't offer items that were taking to long time to get. Managerment made decisions so they can get their vehicles built in a month or 2. ( BTW he told me his dealership just sold 7 of the fastest production cars ever made in history. Challenger SRT Demon )

Because no disrespect to you but Allocation & Commodities in 2023 sounds a lot like B.S. & excuses.

I am frustrated about this whole process. I was told by my sales rep it will take 6 months or 18 months to get the Truck
I don't care about dealer Allocation, a Ford dealerships promised me a truck and now I am approaching 18 months..

If it was not for how the Bronco is unique in its design I would walked away.

1920 Ford was faced with a tire shortage, so what did they do. they manufactured tires themselves.
Ford needs to get their sh!t together and start producing , & do what they said they were going to do, which is directly compete with Jeep. They can't compete with Jeep if they have no vehicles on the road to compete againist them.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This makes me feel hopeful for my black diamond!!

Sponsored

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So if I’m reading this correctly my OBX with leather has very little chance of getting scheduled?

I don’t expect it for awhile if ever but wanted to make sure I’m reading this correctly.
You’re reading it wrong. Cloth interior is the constraint not leather.

Greg J

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered a Wildtrak approx 15 months ago with cloth. Is there any chance that it will be built this year? My dealer is telling me that I need to convert it to leather, but I fear making any adjustments to my order now will only put it to the back of the line!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a Wildtrak approx 15 months ago with cloth. Is there any chance that it will be built this year?
Maybe, but the last few rounds of scheduling clearly stated cloth for stock orders only so there appears to be a trend.

My dealer is telling me that I need to convert it to leather, but I fear making any adjustments to my order now will only put it to the back of the line!
Making changes does not put you to the back of the line.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm new to this. What does this mean exactly? I recently ordered a 2 door black diamond sasq, with mid pkg & tow
**checks notes**

Ford Bronco 🗓️ Bronco Scheduling This Week (4/20/23) For Production Weeks Through 6/12 1681832293500

It means that Ford will schedule Broncos through 6/15.

Ford Bronco 🗓️ Bronco Scheduling This Week (4/20/23) For Production Weeks Through 6/12 1681832312957

"Balanced Out" means these options will not be available for the rest of the model year.

Ford Bronco 🗓️ Bronco Scheduling This Week (4/20/23) For Production Weeks Through 6/12 1681832377291

Cloth on these models is for dealer stock only. Retail units will need to switch to leather for a chance to be scheduled.

Edit. Your build has 2 very constrained options, the 2-door and Sasquatch package. Hopefully you have had a conversation with your dealer regarding their remaining MY23 allocations and your chances of getting built.

phull

Black Diamond
First Name
Penny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2 door, Velocity Blue, Sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
**checks notes**

1681832293500.png

It means that Ford will schedule Broncos through 6/15.

1681832312957.png

"Balanced Out" means these options will not be available for the rest of the model year.

1681832377291.png

Cloth on these models is for dealer stock only. Retail units will need to switch to leather for a chance to be scheduled.

Edit. Your build has 2 very constrained options, the 2-door and Sasquatch package. Hopefully you have had a conversation with your dealer regarding their remaining MY23 allocations and your chances of getting built.
Thank you! Yes, I was 1 of their 2 allocations. I am willing to wait because the 2 constraints, especially the Sas are must haves for me. I'm just curious on how it all works, and am new to the forum. I appreciate your answer to my question

Ams2009

Big Bend
First Name
Ashleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered a Big Bend Mid Package soft top cloth seats on 4/7. Will those be included in this?

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I happen to be a subcontractor for a local dealership for the other guys ( Jeep) & I am doing a special project for their sales manager. He knows I have a Bronco on order for over 1 & 1/2 year. So I asked, why does is it seems like Chrysler is able to over come these commodities and Ford can't. He said they had issues in the beginning but found out how to over come them, they substituted items with different venders & didn't offer items that were taking to long time to get. Managerment made decisions so they can get their vehicles built in a month or 2. ( BTW he told me his dealership just sold 7 of the fastest production cars ever made in history. Challenger SRT Demon )

Because no disrespect to you but Allocation & Commodities in 2023 sounds a lot like B.S. & excuses.

I am frustrated about this whole process. I was told by my sales rep it will take 6 months or 18 months to get the Truck
I don't care about dealer Allocation, a Ford dealerships promised me a truck and now I am approaching 18 months..

If it was not for how the Bronco is unique in its design I would walked away.

1920 Ford was faced with a tire shortage, so what did they do. they manufactured tires themselves.
Ford needs to get their sh!t together and start producing , & do what they said they were going to do, which is directly compete with Jeep. They can't compete with Jeep if they have no vehicles on the road to compete againist them.
NO disrespect taken, also I mean no disrespect when I say, well you need to care about allocation. That is the only way you will get your Bronco! If your dealership does not have enough allocation for your order then you will not get scheduled! Your dealership knew how many Broncos they were allotted. If they took more orders than they were supposed it, its on them not Ford. I will agree with you it is a shit show, but supply chain shortages are a REAL thing, even in 2023! It is not only Ford or an automotive industry issue.
Your dealership promised you a truck, they will deliver you a truck. It is unfortunate that it will not come in the time frame you originally thought or hoped. Not sure when you ordered and it doesnt really mater, your salesman, was clueless when he told you 6 months! The sheer number of reservations/orders into the system would tell you that it would/could take longer. New vehicle launch, in the height of a Global Pandemic! He/she for sure over promised!

It is just as it is unfortunate for the Ford and the dealer to not be able to deliver the truck to you in a fairly reasonable time frame. I assure you, neither Ford or your dealership is happy that it is taking this long. Beginning of the year, there were over 50K unscheduled orders!, with more than 75% of those orders having 1 or more of the most constrained options! being able to knock out more than half of those before the order banks opened again, is rather impressive, considering. Could Ford benefit from sourcing commodities from different supplies, no doubt, but 87% of the remaining orders are a Hard Top! there is only 1 company making the hard top. That company is forecasting they will only be able to produce about 80% of those orders! So again, commodity constraints are and continue to be a real problem!
What options would you like to see Ford take out, just so you can get your Bronco faster? Ford offered everyone with constraints, money to take off certain features to be able to get yours delivered faster. Customers either took advantage of it or didnt.

KKoitus

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Honda HR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Will they schedule carryover OBX/WildTrak orders that had cloth is the big question ? Just got off the phone with my sales manager and insisted hes not seeing cloth as a constraint. He said I have a priority code 02. Is Ford just not excepting new orders with cloth?
I think I replied to you in another thread about this, but I’m in the same boat. OBX w/cloth here and my dealer says I’m priority 2 also. He says that he can’t even change any options on my vehicle since it’s all greyed out on his end, so I can’t even switch off of cloth if I wanted. Idk, maybe that’s a good sign
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.