First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nothing for me either - so frustrating 10/21 order with many posting my exact build in production for those that placed on 3/27/23.
Sponsored

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm going to say this first - nothing against the March 27+ order folks and i'm super happy for them.

Now that I've said that...it's a tough pill to swallow when you've been waiting for 15 months (and longer for so many) and watch those March 27+ builds that are your exact build getting schedule dates. I'm not sure if my dealership is lying about allocations or what it is but it sure isn't making me feel very good about getting my order. I've been waiting for over a week for the Sales Manager to call me back too. He's off on Thursdays so I'll be calling first thing tomorrow morning. I just really want to understand what possibly is the issue(S). If it's allocations, just tell me. I know i have constraints but all those constraints are getting scheduled! Blah, thanks for listening to me vent.

Here's to hoping for us next go around.
I was in the same boat as you with a Jan 14, 2022 order. My dealer was not open at all about his allocations and kept them top secret. I questioned them all the time on them and got nowhere so I ordered same build (minus tow)at a different dealer when the banks opened Mar. 27 and was scheduled April 6th at the new dealer for a May 15th build week. New Dealer was very open with me on their allocations and said how many opens he had. I wasnt out anything to try and it may be worthwhile for you to ask around to different dealers on their allocations while the banks are still open. If they do not want a deposit you are not out anything!! Just a thought.

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was in the same boat as you with a Jan 14, 2022 order. My dealer was not open at all about his allocations and kept them top secret. I questioned them all the time on them and got nowhere so I ordered same build (minus tow)at a different dealer when the banks opened Mar. 27 and was scheduled April 6th at the new dealer for a May 15th build week. New Dealer was very open with me on their allocations and said how many opens he had. I wasnt out anything to try and it may be worthwhile for you to ask around to different dealers on their allocations while the banks are still open. If they do not want a deposit you are not out anything!! Just a thought.
I thought about it but the thing is it's going to cost a lot more if i make a new order due to all the price protection and the private offer I'll get - I'm looking at $7000+ right now off the current MSRP. My plan (albeit i'm bellyaching and i shouldn't be) is to see if i get built so i can get the price protection and private offer. If i don't get built, then I'm definitely going to get my deposit back and go to a different dealer for MY24.

I was totally fine with the risk when they said "Change it or risk not being built" and i stuck to my guns. Heck, even the Sales Manager said DON'T CHANGE A THING!!! It's just strange that others are getting built with my specs. You'd think the SM would want me to get built and out the door instead of me still lingering and them not making any $$ off me. Blah!!!

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought about it but the thing is it's going to cost a lot more if i make a new order due to all the price protection and the private offer I'll get - I'm looking at $7000+ right now off the current MSRP. My plan (albeit i'm bellyaching and i shouldn't be) is to see if i get built so i can get the price protection and private offer. If i don't get built, then I'm definitely going to get my deposit back and go to a different dealer for MY24.

I was totally fine with the risk when they said "Change it or risk not being built" and i stuck to my guns. Heck, even the Sales Manager said DON'T CHANGE A THING!!! It's just strange that others are getting built with my specs. You'd think the SM would want me to get built and out the door instead of me still lingering and them not making any $$ off me. Blah!!!
I was there with you. I am being told by different members on this forum that I may still get my price protection. For me it is only about a 4k hit which I can live with since I really want the vehicle this year. I will see if I do lose my certificate when it comes time to sign!! Good Luck but it really feels like they want these new orders to roll through sooner than the older ones to make more $$.

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was there with you. I am being told by different members on this forum that I may still get my price protection. For me it is only about a 4k hit which I can live with since I really want the vehicle this year. I will see if I do lose my certificate when it comes time to sign!! Good Luck but it really feels like they want these new orders to roll through sooner than the older ones to make more $$.
I agree, it does feel like they want these new orders in and out to make more $$!

Good luck, I sure hope you get to keep your price protection!

Last edited:

Sponsored

johntesi

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to say this first - nothing against the March 27+ order folks and i'm super happy for them.

Now that I've said that...it's a tough pill to swallow when you've been waiting for 15 months (and longer for so many) and watch those March 27+ builds that are your exact build getting schedule dates. I'm not sure if my dealership is lying about allocations or what it is but it sure isn't making me feel very good about getting my order. I've been waiting for over a week for the Sales Manager to call me back too. He's off on Thursdays so I'll be calling first thing tomorrow morning. I just really want to understand what possibly is the issue(S). If it's allocations, just tell me. I know i have constraints but all those constraints are getting scheduled! Blah, thanks for listening to me vent.

Here's to hoping for us next go around.
Ford has shown multiple ways now that it would rather sell broncos at the latest MSRP to new customers than to honor existing reservation holders, Price Protection, etc. Sad but true. Hopefully your dealership has answers for you!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I wouldn't want a Bronco built on 4/20...LOL
I think everyday is 4/20 day at MAP with some of the build and quality issues posted on here!