Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just checking the 2022 Ranger Order Guide and noticed this option. Guessing this might apply to Bronco also:

SecuriCode™ Keyless-Entry – Body-Color (63C)

Paint matched keyless entry pad
I'm just not a fan of those pads. I have one on my Fusion that's hidden and just lights up when you swipe it, now that one I love.
used-keypadcode-1200x800.jpg
Sponsored

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have very little faith come December/ January they are going to start rolling out builds based on time stamps with the deadly sins. It's going to be what's on hand to build/Lessor builds. Nothing has changed with the supply change or will be fixed by 2022. So my day one Badlands sasquatch high, mic, tow package will still be missing in action.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was just checking the 2022 Ranger Order Guide and noticed this option. Guessing this might apply to Bronco also:

SecuriCode™ Keyless-Entry – Body-Color (63C)

Paint matched keyless entry pad
Yes. The body color keypad was first seen on the Eruption Green OBX reveal. Speaking of which, you will note the colors of the Ranger. Hot Pepper Red is the only new one replacing Rapid Red so that means the Eruption Green will be Bronco specific (for now). But the Ranger is doing a Splash package with different paint each quarter. Might be crazy to suggest, but Eruption Green may be a late availability to coincide if/when it is used on the Ranger Splash.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have very little faith come December/ January they are going to start rolling out builds based on time stamps with the deadly sins. It's going to be what's on hand to build/Lessor builds. Nothing has changed with the supply change or will be fixed by 2022. So my day one Badlands sasquatch high, mic, tow package will still be missing in action.
Maybe not though since all the commodity hogging FEs will be done by then. I think the MIC roofs will still be the biggest slowdown. I strongly feel my 7/14 res will be in my garage by March.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great, I'm going to be at Off-Rodeo Las Vegas on the 13th. I hope they have good cell service out there on the mountain, I'll have to try and place my 22MY order in between trial runs.
cell service isn't great but there is wifi at basecamp

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

C'mon now, Mr. 1,600 messages, you're a pro who I am sure is very well versed in "all things Bronco" with your ear to the ground and knowledge of what dealers are saying. I agree with you that many questions have already been asked and answered many times before. However, with 190,000 Bronco reservations there are going to be many in our beloved community who are not up to speed perhaps as much as you or I. Let's be patient and give a hand even if sometimes it is repetitive . . . that is part of why Bronco6G is here, a place where all Bronco enthusiasts from beginner 4WD'ers to aficionados who know there stuff can interact together and feel invited. :)
I thought this was a place where people come to bitch and moan and get flamed?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought this was a place where people come to bitch and moan and get flamed?
Actually spit-roasted and Bar-B-Q are options too.

jason1114

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Question??? My dealer is telling me you will still have to reserve first? Why?? I just ant to build my bronco go to the back of the line and wait has anybody else heard this??? And if so are reservations opening when order banks re- open???shouldve just reserved back in August when I was going to🤬🤬

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question??? My dealer is telling me you will still have to reserve first? Why??
Ford has already stated that reservations and timestamps will carry over for MY22.

Wait, do you not have a reservation? If so, then you are not at the back of the line. You are somewhere behind the back of the line just wandering around aimlessly. It has yet to be determined if Ford is going to reopen the res system or if non-res folks will just place an order with a dealer. Either way, there are about 150k-200k folks in front of you.

Sponsored

jason1114

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford has already stated that reservations and timestamps will carry over for MY22.

Wait, do you not have a reservation? If so, then you are not at the back of the line. You are somewhere behind the back of the line just wandering around aimlessly. It has yet to be determined if Ford is going to reopen the res system or if non-res folks will just place an order with a dealer. Either way, there are about 150k-200k folks in front of you.
Yep not reserved we had to be in a good spot financially first and be ready for a car payment, not in a hurry though just want to start the process

J-Dubya

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hopefully Ford with clarify the price protection. Personally I’m very concerned about changing any aspect of my build and ending up being charged the MY22 price for the whole thing. In a perfect world, I would change my trim, but it just seems too risky!

Likewise, it would nice to have some idea of how bad the MIC situation still is, I really want a hard too, but not if it’s going to push me into a MY23 (7/26 WT)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Question??? My dealer is telling me you will still have to reserve first? Why?? I just ant to build my bronco go to the back of the line and wait has anybody else heard this??? And if so are reservations opening when order banks re- open???shouldve just reserved back in August when I was going to🤬🤬
You do not need a reservation, if you buy a dealer demo or an abandoned order, and don't mind paying ADM (Additional Dealer Mark-Up). It is HIGHLY unlikely that would will walk up to a random dealership with no prior relationship and walk away with a Bronco and not pay an ADM. I would also expect many dealers to offer their dealer demos or abandoned orders to long time favored customers. However, you could still beat the odds! It's equally unlikely you would get an order processed without a reservation, but that could be done simultaneously at the dealership along with the order as soon as the MY22 order banks are open.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep not reserved we had to be in a good spot financially first and be ready for a car payment, not in a hurry though just want to start the process
Sorry you made a mistake you should have reserved and declined if you didn't have the money. There is no risk for reserving, not even the $100. You will not get a Bronco until 2023 me thinks

jason1114

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry you made a mistake you should have reserved and declined if you didn't have the money. There is no risk for reserving, not even the $100. You will not get a Bronco until 2023 me thinks
I fully expect not to get it until 2023 and that’s fine.
Sponsored