First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dropping new future πŸ’©, and the old new.... Whatever hasn't even came outπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ. By the time us 21MY OWNERS gets the bronco, it will be instantly outdated. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sponsored

BeachShredder

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG c63s, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm intrigued by the new green color for MY22. To me, that may be worth it alone...unless it's baby shit green! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't care what model year I get, but I would like to get my Bronco sometime this year. Currently I have dual tops on order for my 4dr BL Sashquatch with Lux, so all that already pushed me back. But If a change to MIC only at least gets me my ride this calendar year, I'd be happy to do so.

When do Ford model years start? I have a night of reveal reservation. If I keep dual top and just get a 'model year 22' a month later than a MIC only 21 I don't care. I guess I'll wait for the letter and talk to my dealer next week, give them some time to learn more about this delay.

Now if they push me into MY 22 and take Cyber Orange away I will not even go and look at what ever other color they ship here, don't like any of them (and certainly would never buy a green one).

So what does 'model year 22' mean in actual normal peoples calendar years? Sorry if this was already asked, I can't catch up with the posts here, I'm reading on page 8 and pages multiply like rabbits here, too much ranting in between real info, though I can understand that people are pissed. But crap events like Covid make it hard to impossible to really plan anything for certain.

Sponsored

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had mentioned some time ago that "late availability" absolutely does not mean "Guaranteed to be available for MY22 Job #1". Saying that months ago was met with derisive responses.

Thankfully being in possession of skin thick enough to handle such comments, yet not thick enough to be uncomfortable or live with CG, has afforded me this opportunity to point it out once again while doing a fun little dance at work while laughing at those who beguiled themselves into believing whatever they wanted, despite the obvious truth.
What color is CG again? Wasn’t it something like C__ M GOO ? 😁

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm through with getting excited, or upset. Hasn't changed anything in the past, and I don't expect it will ever change anything. Life is good, it will better with a new Bronco......someday :)

Ford Bronco πŸ—“  Modular Painted Top and Dual Tops Pushed to 2022 (Cloth and MIC tops only available at launch) + green color and white top confirmed yawn

Last edited:

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do we know this to be confirmed? I have an FE and did the Mod top because I was already waiting on the black leather. I will be less than thrilled if this pushes mine to a '22.
Confirmed.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

According to the BN spokesperson. He stated that ALL Mod tops are going to be MY 22 no matter the model. Someone asked specifically about FE and he stated that you could have a '22 First Edition. He said Ford will also be contacting those affected.
I'm willing to bet he's wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One interesting bit of news from DealerInsider's communication that has been overlooked is the news on White Modular Tops for MY22 being restricted to certain series. With all the threads being merged into the monolith of bad news, many are only focused on the immediate mod top buyers getting kicked to MY22. I know there were quite a few who wanted the white top who may have been anticipating adding it to the lower trims. With this latest news, it seems to be clear that Ford will only make the white top option available to the higher trims and special editions.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OK understood. Watched the Instagram video. Ridiculous that communication about this vehicle has been via Instagram. And I would not be shocked if I didn't receive an email from Ford about this..

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't care what model year I get, but I would like to get my Bronco sometime this year. Currently I have dual tops on order for my 4dr BL Sashquatch with Lux, so all that already pushed me back. But If a change to MIC only at least gets me my ride this calendar year, I'd be happy to do so.

When do Ford model years start? I have a night of reveal reservation. If I keep dual top and just get a 'model year 22' a month later than a MIC only 21 I don't care. I guess I'll wait for the letter and talk to my dealer next week, give them some time to learn more about this delay.

Now if they push me into MY 22 and take Cyber Orange away I will not even go and look at what ever other color they ship here, don't like any of them (and certainly would never buy a green one).

So what does 'model year 22' mean in actual normal peoples calendar years? Sorry if this was already asked, I can't catch up with the posts here, I'm reading on page 8 and pages multiply like rabbits here, too much ranting in between real info, though I can understand that people are pissed. But crap events like Covid make it hard to impossible to really plan anything for certain.
Our understanding is that MY22 production change over will occur in December (with a couple week pause).

So MY21 deliveries will run into January (with the normal lag between build and delivery), then the MY22's will start showing up.

::EDIT::

Ink is still wet on this:

Ford Bronco πŸ—“  Modular Painted Top and Dual Tops Pushed to 2022 (Cloth and MIC tops only available at launch) + green color and white top confirmed Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 16.14.27