Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Originally 1/3, bumped to 1/10, and now already bumped to 1/17. I called Ford and got the confirmation. Good luck all.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi folks. New 1/10/22 group member now. Was pushed from 1/3/22 group with a build day of 1/13/22. We'll see how long this lasts. :cautious:

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm still very mad that I've obviously been bumped, but it's not saying for how long. The Date has been removed from the Tracker, and it no longer says "In Production" despite me having got the email scheduling 1/10/21

And I'm not trying to sound superior or holier than thou or anything like that. But still. They were all about Reservation status and I am a first 24hr, fully-loaded Wildtrak . I know they supply difficulties but I even tried reaching out multiple times over the last 2 years ... Because *we never wanted a hard top to begin with* but the Wildtrak I believe required it. We tried saying, Just give us a soft-top. Finally they made that an option but ... people who reserved and ordered way past me are pimping their rides and I am chopped liver over here.

And the worst is the posts saying stuff like "I ordered a week ago and they're telling it's going to be a few weeks before they can build it... should I wait??!" Ohh the humanity. You're two years late on the most exclusive vehicle in the USA right now and you cant' wait 3 weeks. Seems legit.

BravoZulu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Before I received the email telling me I was scheduled for the 1/10/22 build week I would check my email 100 times every Thursday. So many let downs and heartbreaks when that email didn't show up, but finally it did. Now, I don't even want to open my email for fear of finding the dreaded "you've been pushed" notification. How the wheel has turned.

.7&rurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.reactiongifs.com%2fr%2fjj.gif

Sponsored

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have not heard of this. My build week was moved up?

Ford Bronco đź›  1/10/22 Build Week Group C3F7524A-98F3-444C-A940-6483CCFCF22B

Ford Bronco đź›  1/10/22 Build Week Group C3F7524A-98F3-444C-A940-6483CCFCF22B
At the risk of getting trouble for cursing - I don't know if there is any other expression that accurately portrays my sentiments other than "I don't know whether to shit or go blind..."

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I saw the email last night as I've been checking my build date through the back door constantly and thought “oh no” I’ve been bumped. Much to my surprise I was moved up. Not that it matters or makes any sense but I do have a first few minutes reservation.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

January 10, 2022 production. I am surprised!
Big Bend
2 Door
A51
MIC Hardtop
4.27 rear lockers
2.3 L
Automatic
keyless entry
8/14/20 Reservation
3/12/21 Order
8/23 res here

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
3 weeks away. Who's excited? Also, how do we get one of those fancy build week spreadsheets going for our group?

Sponsored

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can throw together a spreadsheet later today. I’ll post and send to the OP to link on page 1.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can throw together a spreadsheet later today. I’ll post and send to the OP to link on page 1.
Thank you. I lack the skills to put one together. Wasn't sure if the admins did them for each build week or it was others members that put them together.

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Firefight911 Here is a link to a shared document where we can all track our information. Can you place it in the original post?

Link Here (copy and paste into new window):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XaqBUiv15y5jkdQ8nxDYaWmyHela6111kUUJOFGKQEI/edit?usp=sharing

If any issues are found, please let me know. I believe everything is setup and ready for entry. Now, we just need some Window Stickers! Only 13 days left until our week begins!

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Firefight911 Here is a link to a shared document where we can all track our information. Can you place it in the original post?

Link Here (copy and paste into new window):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XaqBUiv15y5jkdQ8nxDYaWmyHela6111kUUJOFGKQEI/edit?usp=sharing

If any issues are found, please let me know. I believe everything is setup and ready for entry. Now, we just need some Window Stickers! Only 13 days left until our week begins!

you guys seeing window stickers already? i havent checked in a few days but so far nothing
Sponsored