šŸ›  1/10/22 Build Week Group

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Outer Banks order, blend date 1/14/2022. Flipped from estimated delivery of 2/9/2022 to 5/10/2022 thanks to the chip shortage. Waiting on Ice Mountain with a ā€œfew thousandā€ othersā€¦
I also went to 5/1/22 from 1/31/22 EDD...
1/14/22 blend date
Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you post the ford link you used? I notice itā€™s not in the official Ford FAQ anymore.
This is on their revised FAQS:
  • Offering Price Protection on Manufactured Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) through 2023 MY for all reservation and order holders as of March 19, 2021

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I assume we would have blown up this thread if there was any movement this week. It looks like 1/3 of our week has been built and most of those shipped (according to the spreadsheet). We are a fairly quiet build week. Maybe this week @Ford Motor Company will get some of our weeks build out the door - considering we were the ones in line when the chips ran out.

Holding breath in 3ā€¦ 2ā€¦ 1ā€¦ <<gasp>>

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its bull**** that blends and builds after ours dated in Feb are already being shipped.

Sponsored

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Fingers crossed that this week is our week.
Good luck to all of you 1/10ersā€¦..the CSX automated system shows mine that was shown as ā€˜builtā€™ on 2/21 has made it to Corburn, KYā€¦.presumably on its way to Tampaā€¦.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is this our week ?!?!?!? Getting tires of seeing later builds complete, shipped, & delivered !
Trust me, the 12/20 and 1/3 weeks feel the same way you do...haha.

Sponsored

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had been estimated for delivery 2/15, then pushed to 2/28 ... yesterday we drove to the dealership to see if it had arrived and just not updated but it wasn't there. This morning it changed to 3/4. Sucks. Ain't Got Shit.

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had been estimated for delivery 2/15, then pushed to 2/28 ... yesterday we drove to the dealership to see if it had arrived and just not updated but it wasn't there. This morning it changed to 3/4. Sucks. Ain't Got Shit.
Are you tracking the rail car?.... I've been given a rail car number and tracking (currently CSX near Chattanooga)....but I have no proof my Bronco is in the car....

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In all honesty, I would probably pay for the live stream of Ice Mountainā€¦ I am picturing two views - a whole lot view where we can see them working and ā€œclearing it outā€ and a ā€œJackson Barrettā€ view with commentating:

ā€œHere comes a 1/14 Blend date for G6 Forum user PrincipalD. He is getting an adaptive cruise control module and a new airbag. He had only tagged @Ford Motor Company in three angry forum posts and was otherwise positive. We give this build a 3.5 mouse rating for critters scampering on its startup and a 1/10 of an inch rating for snow blowing in the soft top. This one is going for under MSRP to a dealer getting screwed by the formulaā€¦ up next, a build destined for a rail car delayā€¦ā€

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

bniknar

Big Bend
First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An old EcoDriver
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I also went to 5/1/22 from 1/31/22 EDD...
1/14/22 blend date

BB, MT, Standard package, 1/14 blend. Estimated Delivery was 2/28 now May 4. Waiting on Ice Mountain - I'm on "chip delay" per my dealer. I'm hanging in there - my birthday is in May, it would be great to get the Bronco as a bday gift!
Sponsored