Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Received my ā€˜builtā€™ email this morning and EDD is between June 18 -June 24. Nowhere near as excited as I would have been back in February. Maybe that will change once itā€™s in my driveway.
Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Received my ā€˜builtā€™ email this morning and EDD is between June 18 -June 24. Nowhere near as excited as I would have been back in February. Maybe that will change once itā€™s in my driveway.
Make sure to slap the back bumper to check for sturdiness šŸ„“

CagyBasilisk

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4Runner SR5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On the Order Track app, mine has moved to 'awaiting shipment', though still shows the vehicle status as being on hold. The tracker isn't working for me at the moment. Cautiously optimistic....
Ordertrack says on hold for me as well. I think it is because palsapp stopped updating their API, so until the Ford tracker has an update it says that.

I spoke with my dealer, and it is showing as being released from the hold as of yesterday morning, so they may have some clarity we don't have. May also want to check in if they are able to do some kind of incentive for waiting, mine is ordering me a bunch of accessories.

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My back door tracker finally had an update to built, estimated 7/6-7/12. However they increased my MSRP again which is bullsh*t considering it was built and sitting there before this last across the board increase. it's increased 2x for almost 2k since I ordered

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My back door tracker finally had an update to built, estimated 7/6-7/12. However they increased my MSRP again which is bullsh*t considering it was built and sitting there before this last across the board increase. it's increased 2x for almost 2k since I ordered
You should have "price protection" for that. It's kinda a goofy system though. You gotta make sure your salesperson goes on VINCENT (some Ford web system) and gets the rebate applied to your contract. That way the dealer still gets credit for MSRP as of now, and you pay what you agreed to when you ordered. Some of them don't know anything about it, so you might have to shake some trees to get it done.

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You should have "price protection" for that. It's kinda a goofy system though. You gotta make sure your salesperson goes on VINCENT (some Ford web system) and gets the rebate applied to your contract. That way the dealer still gets credit for MSRP as of now, and you pay what you agreed to when you ordered. Some of them don't know anything about it, so you might have to shake some trees to get it done.
I dont think Iā€™m entitled to that particular ā€œprice protectionā€ because my order date was 4/14/21, 2 weeks after the deadline. But stillā€¦ itā€™s just wrong for them to add that after it was invoiced and window stickered in January

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I dont think Iā€™m entitled to that particular ā€œprice protectionā€ because my order date was 4/14/21, 2 weeks after the deadline. But stillā€¦ itā€™s just wrong for them to add that after it was invoiced and window stickered in January
You should still qualify to avoid the MY 22.5 pricing.

Attachments

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You should still qualify to avoid the MY 22.5 pricing.
Thanks 2100! Iā€™ll print that attachment and give it a try

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks 2100! Iā€™ll print that attachment and give it a try
I took that from a Bronco Nation post, but I know it's on the Ford FAQ website. There's a thread made today about price protection that I saw right after my reply that has a screenshot of the Ford FAQ. May be worth hunting down the FAQ on Ford's website just to make you argument even stronger.

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am now on my 10th push. The second since I was supposedly shipped and was left off the truck. EDD now 6/10-6/16. Lost all excitement and just don't care. Dealer won't return calls. CS did give me the carrier name and I called them but have not received a call. At a loss. Don't know what to do or say. Definitely numb to the whole situation.

Last edited:

Sponsored

jtt411

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am now on my 10th push. The second since I was supposedly shipped and was left off the truck. EDD now 6/10-6/16. Lost all excitement and just don't care. Dealer won't return calls. CS did give me the carrier name and I called them but have not received a call. At a loss. Don't know what to do or say. Definitely numb to the whole situation.
I was always the same as you (9 pushes) and just kept getting pushed to the following week after the EDD didnā€™t hit. This week Ford finally just said F it and left me in the 6/2-6/8 timeframe with no future update. Just as well I guess as the past ones were all BS. Did you ever moved to Shipped or were you still just in Built status? Iā€™m still only showing Built (since 3/26)

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Main tracker has shown as Shipped for about a week now. Order Tracker app has shown as In Transit for same time frame. Backdoor tracker still only says Built. Everything is a mixed bag. If it takes another two months for them to wait and fill up a truck tou dealer I'm out. I will buy a Wrangler and be done with it.

Last edited:

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was always the same as you (9 pushes) and just kept getting pushed to the following week after the EDD didnā€™t hit. This week Ford finally just said F it and left me in the 6/2-6/8 timeframe with no future update. Just as well I guess as the past ones were all BS. Did you ever moved to Shipped or were you still just in Built status? Iā€™m still only showing Built (since 3/26)
Thatā€™s sad news. I just got the built notification and they allowed themselves a month to get it here, which I was hoping is a worst case scenario. If I get pushed out every week like you guys, I will be going nuts

jtt411

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thatā€™s sad news. I just got the built notification and they allowed themselves a month to get it here, which I was hoping is a worst case scenario. If I get pushed out every week like you guys, I will be going nuts
I just reluctantly checked and again and to my disbelief, the trackers all updated to shipped. Still has EDD of 6/2-6/8 but says shipped. Iā€™ll take that as progress. Canā€™t believe it finally made it out of MAP.
Sponsored