pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welcome to our build week fellow 01-10'ers!

What's the over/under on my truck actually being built tomorrow, my scheduled blend date? :unsure:

What's the over/under on my truck being delivered before the end of Febvruary? :cool:

Current status (which is essentially no change from last week)
----------------------
Original Reservation: 7/14/20
First Build Week (bumped):12/20/21
Build Week: 01/10/22
Blend Date: 01/12/22
Place on Blend Date: 748/1164
Modules Populated: Tear Tag Only
Sponsored

Last edited:

jtt411

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

What's the over/under on my truck actually being built tomorrow, my scheduled blend date? :unsure:

What's the over/under on my truck being delivered before the end of Febvruary? :cool:

----------------------
Seems like all positive signs and more than others so I think it’s happening for you (and me, who has the same 3 signs!)

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

----------------------
Our dates are ALL the same. How did you get a Blend Date though??

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From our window stickers that were only available for a short time on Thursday. I'm the same build date and 730/1164,...just a few Bronco's ahead of him.

Sponsored

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have same question.... my dealer is MIA....and, I don't have a window sticker....so, like you, I don't know where to find the blend date

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was able to download my window sticker on Thursday, before they pulled the plug.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/10/22 Build Week Group 271290431_319806749990142_1315644885293295632_
I get it.....My dealer is MIA, and I never saw a WS....so there is no way for me to get a blend date....right?

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get it.....My dealer is MIA, and I never saw a WS....so there is no way for me to get a blend date....right?
Not if you don't have your WS and if your dealer is MIA.

My advice, relax and wait. Ford is really hit and miss with updates anyway and it can drive us crazy. I've intentionally stayed busy at work and been spending more time at the gym just to take my mind off of it as much as I can. So much better waiting this way.

Bottom line...you have a VIN and yours will be built soon! Cheers!

Sponsored

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so since we are getting close to getting these bad boys built , has anyone looked at or received any information on the certificate FORD said we would receive for My21 orders with price protection if converted to 22 build? copied the info from FORD FAQ for reference. I still need to figure out the bonus pts as well.

2022 MY Pricing
Why are there price increases for the 2022 MY?
Prices change year to year to reflect market realities across all vehicle lines. For reservation holders and order holders as of March 19, 2021, we will price protect the 2021 MY MSRP pricing for a similarly equipped 2022 MY Bronco SUV.

What does price protection for the 2022 MY mean?
Ford will honor 2021 MY MSRP pricing for a similarly equipped vehicle for customers who had a reservation or order as of March 19, 2021. Customers will be issued a certificate that covers the pricing difference from 2021 MY to 2022 MY for their selected series and door configuration for the vehicle they had reserved or on order as of October 1, 2021.

What are the 2022 MY MSRP price protection amounts by series for Bronco two and four-door?

Bronco two-door Bronco four-door
Base $800 $250
Big Bend™ $400 $250
Black Diamond™ $975 $825
Outer Banks™ $400 $250
Wildtrak™ $800 $695
Badlands™ $975 $825

Why is there no price protection for features and options listed?
Price increases for 22MY were limited to series and door type.

How does the price protection program work?
Customers who qualify for the price protection program will be provided with a certificate for redemption when taking delivery and purchasing their Bronco two-door or four-door model. As a reminder, the final selling price is based on the buyer’s agreement with their selected dealer. Note: Customers are able to apply their certificate to different series for 2022 MY. However, their certificate amount will reflect the series on order as of October 1, 2021.

Does price protection apply to Bronco special editions?
No. The Bronco brand price-protection program only applies to customers and the series offerings as of March 19, 2021.

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have not seen anything specific about the certificates or how to use them. I have been stalking the 1/3 and 12/20 build weeks for a while.

When I received my cost documentation from my dealer it was not on there. I asked and was told it would be included in final paperwork. Of course, I am with Granger, so I am confident in that being all I need.

There are some good threads on the checklists for when you get your bronco. This is a really good one: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...cd-version-for-expectant-bronco-owners.29870/

It had information on points.

Lugerdog

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I switched from a 2 dr to a 4 dr. Still base model/2.7/Squatch/color the same though. They said "similar" and not "exact" so I would think if we kept same series/model we should get discount. I doubt it though. I switch the same exact build to a 4 dr.... Sounds "similar" to me

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not seen anything specific about the certificates or how to use them. I have been stalking the 1/3 and 12/20 build weeks for a while.

When I received my cost documentation from my dealer it was not on there. I asked and was told it would be included in final paperwork. Of course, I am with Granger, so I am confident in that being all I need.

There are some good threads on the checklists for when you get your bronco. This is a really good one: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...cd-version-for-expectant-bronco-owners.29870/

It had information on points.
keep me posted! curious to see how it works just dont want to deal with last minute head aches. Im still trying to confirm the 1100 in ford pass points also