Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Hon Pilot EXL, '16 Acura ILX, '20 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, the trackers all show it has arrived at the dealership. How long have you seen it take for the them to process it?
1-2 days. According to my Ford source they have incentive tied to turning it quickly.
Sponsored

ADAWG

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Dakota, 2006 Harley ElectraGlide
Your Bronco Model
Base
Rainy day at the campgroundā€¦but had to show my base with some OBX wheels/tires I picked up. Window tint this week on back three windows.
As some have monitored, dealer threw in about $900 of accessories of my choice (fold down table, cover, and Bimini top). Still have about $1200 of ford points to use, likely going to go toward a soft top unless any of you have better ideas. Fire away! I want your ideas. Keep in mindā€¦Iā€™m not a rock climber. Occasional off road accessing woods. I think my current tires are suitable and ride great on-road.
Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/10/22 Build Week Group 8367187E-261A-48E2-92C4-790A5437ABB8

Majidsho

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

According to ford this week should be the week we are all waiting for delivery of bronco who was postponed to ETA 5/4-5/10. I really hope it will happen as mine still shows in production! Good luck to all those waiting!

Jess

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

According to ford this week should be the week we are all waiting for delivery of bronco who was postponed to ETA 5/4-5/10. I really hope it will happen as mine still shows in production! Good luck to all those waiting!
Mine is in transit. With an ETA of May 6-12. Right on target.

Sponsored

Linsayv

Badlands
First Name
Linsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is in transit. With an ETA of May 6-12. Right on target.
My EDD was 4/30-5/6 and I just got an email this morning saying that is was finally shipped. Do you think itā€™s possible that it will still be here by the 6th? Iā€™m in Kansas. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

IPTech

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope you're right. Mine was originally supposed to have an ETA of 5/8, but after seeing many here getting their EDDs getting pushed back repeatedly, I don't have a lot of confidence in that date. Still showing 'in production' as of now.

joyful9

Big Bend
First Name
Joy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope you're right. Mine was originally supposed to have an ETA of 5/8, but after seeing many here getting their EDDs getting pushed back repeatedly, I don't have a lot of confidence in that date. Still showing 'in production' as of now.
Similar for me. my EDD is 5/8-5/14. maybe we will be on the same carrier? Mine is going to Two Rivers in Mt. Juliet TN. Fingers crossed they both get here in the next week or so.

Majidsho

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Similar for me. my EDD is 5/8-5/14. maybe we will be on the same carrier? Mine is going to Two Rivers in Mt. Juliet TN. Fingers crossed they both get here in the next week or so.
I just talked to CS and apparently this ETA is for hold on micro chip not delivery! šŸ˜”

Sponsored

IPTech

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Let's hope that's the case. I'll ask my salesman friend to keep an eye out for an Area 51 4-door BB on the truck in case the carrier stops in my town first, though I'm assuming they'll head to the Nashville area first. Fingers crossed as well.

I've always been a big fan of Two Rivers. I lived down the road from them in the late 80s when they were still located on Donelson Pike. They were the first (and only) dealer in the area to have an onsite dedicated Motorsports/SVO store and always had Saleens, SVOs, and other specialty cars on the lot. I spent many a night after hours drooling over them.

FrankieB45

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just talked to CS and apparently this ETA is for hold on micro chip not delivery! šŸ˜”
šŸ˜‚...it depends on what week it is. I can call this week and CS says that is my delivery timeframe. I called last week, they say it is when the "issue" will be resolved. Sometimes I call and there is no date at all...15 weeks "In Production" and waiting on @Ford Motor Company

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is supposed to arrive at Dealership today. I called dealership last week and they said my Bronco was delivered to a local rail point last week, so staying positive..well...cautiously optimistic.

wheres your dealer located? mine was edd of 5/1 but i know mines coming to the Benicia rail yard

Jess

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My EDD was 4/30-5/6 and I just got an email this morning saying that is was finally shipped. Do you think itā€™s possible that it will still be here by the 6th? Iā€™m in Kansas. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
@Linsayv I think the further away we are, the faster they arrive. Of course that is my own opinion and we all know how much opinions are worth. šŸ˜€

Majidsho

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just a thoughtā€¦ WTH Bronco team customer service is for? They seem to know almost nothing or less than many of us on hereā€¦ every time I call I get a new opinion, NOT FACT! Once thereā€™s a chip hold and then it disappears and then it comes back again. Once ETA means estimated arrival time at dealer and another time it means micro chip shortage will be resolved. The trackers says it all and Iā€™m not sure why even ford hired these people when theyā€™ve absolutely no clue or pretending like they donā€™t know anythingā€¦ I really hope ford gets their shit together and meet their 90 days mark!!
Sponsored