Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am wondering if it's the Badlands or the Lux Package or both that are holding ours up?? Any insight from your buddy at the plant?
I didn't want to bother him last night but, I may shoot him a message tonight
Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am wondering if it's the Badlands or the Lux Package or both that are holding ours up?? Any insight from your buddy at the plant?
Shouldnt be the Lux package at least, as there have been plenty of Lux packages in this lot with lots of Wildtrak and FE's with Lux packages on them. Hell mine even had the ever problematic factory tow package and it went through and shipped. Likely a QC failed inspection and replacement of parts and shortages there. Just how the luck of the draw goes. And it sucks, but they will eventually move them out I would feel assured.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mcloven

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porche Cayenne, Hyandai Veloster, Mercedes GLA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't want to bother him last night but, I may shoot him a message tonight
Man it sucks your still in limbo. It was kinda like happy veterans day to m to get that email. I hope yours is on is well as well from one vet to another. I was Badlands, lux, 2.7, tow and 3555.

Sponsored

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Has anyone had their Bronco actually show up at the dealership without ever going to "Built" status? I know some have not shown the shipped status and left the factory, but just curious if any slipped out the factory without at least showing built.

DReece65

Big Bend
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 2500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Pretty sure I'm in dirt mountain 2.0 like a bunch of us, guessing they scanned my baby as the ETA went from 11/23 to 12/1 and window sticker changed. Not like they fixed anything, they just are telling me FU, maybe December until we scan it again. How about fixing them. 10/28 blend, mods on 11/1 and no emails. Happy Veterans Day. Good thing I'm out or I think I'd take the mountain for my baby!
I guess Ford was watching, got my Built email today, says it was Built on 11/10. Looks like I could see it by Dec 1st...
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 1636733166719

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reached out United Road regarding any orders from Ford for my Bronco. Just got this response:

Hello Jon,

I looked into this order for you, but we aren't actually the carriers who will be delivering it. When Ford (or any big name auto manufacturer) wants a vehicle shipped, they create the order in the system of every carrier they use but only Activate the order for the carrier they choose. As such, you can find the VIN and an order in our system, but it's Inactive and hasn't been touched since the 22nd, so it's very likely we aren't the ones doing this. The easiest way to find out who is would be to contact a manager at the business you're getting this from and have them contact their Ford Representative.

Sincerely,
Lucas Smart
Customer Care Representative
(800) 432-5183

United Road | Premier Vehicle Transport
DRIVEN TO DELIVER
www.unitedroad.com

…..also they haven’t touched anything for shipping since 10/22…..nice…fml

you’re rocking this whole roll out @Ford Motor Company (super sarcasm)

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I guess Ford was watching, got my Built email today, says it was Built on 11/10. Looks like I could see it by Dec 1st...
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 1636733166719
What did that email say for delivery eta?

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A second ago it was 11:11 (est) on 11/11. Just happened to look at my phone. Yes I am the type to giggle when my odometer hits 12345

Sponsored

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Big Bend came with carpeted floor mats in the front, no mats for the rear.
Can someone with a Big Bend trim confirm if rear mats are included or not.
Thanks.

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I reached out United Road regarding any orders from Ford for my Bronco. Just got this response:

Hello Jon,

I looked into this order for you, but we aren't actually the carriers who will be delivering it. When Ford (or any big name auto manufacturer) wants a vehicle shipped, they create the order in the system of every carrier they use but only Activate the order for the carrier they choose. As such, you can find the VIN and an order in our system, but it's Inactive and hasn't been touched since the 22nd, so it's very likely we aren't the ones doing this. The easiest way to find out who is would be to contact a manager at the business you're getting this from and have them contact their Ford Representative.

Sincerely,
Lucas Smart
Customer Care Representative
(800) 432-5183

United Road | Premier Vehicle Transport
DRIVEN TO DELIVER
www.unitedroad.com

…..also they haven’t touched anything for shipping since 10/22…..nice…fml

you’re rocking this whole roll out @Ford Motor Company (super sarcasm)

That's explains a question I had. Tracked a family members that shows up in United Road that shows the VIN/Dealer but no other data. Bronco was delivered last week, so I was like great someone else not logging their stuff. Now this explains it. I guess I will close that page and stop the refresh. Good to know!

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is how I came up with the name "Bernadette" for my Big Bend Sasquach

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man it sucks your still in limbo. It was kinda like happy veterans day to m to get that email. I hope yours is on is well as well from one vet to another. I was Badlands, lux, 2.7, tow and 3555.
Yes. Sucks! But I am still hopeful you get yours before me given your proximity to the factory!

This part shortage is crazy. I deal with a factory and we can't ship an electrical panel because we have been waiting for one stinking part since before July! Not that it wasn't produced and shipped...getting here is the problem. I think it is some sort of custom molded plastic cover for the interior. Doesn't help when there are 70+ container ships waiting outside ports to unload. FYI...pre-pandemic it was around 2-3 waiting.

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same build minus the TOW ... #5539
Sponsored