First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just spoke with the Ford Performance chat and I'm scheduled for 10/29. Fingers crossed it actually happens, no window sticker yet so we'll see.

2dr OBX, 2.7, Towing, High pkg
For the most part it looks like Window Stickers are populating about a week before the Blend Date so if your 10/29 I would look for it tomorrow.
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yay, I’m still in this group (barely). No window sticker yet, but I just used the chat function at https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/ that was recommended in another thread and they confirmed my build date of October 30. I guess that means I’m a Sat build for what it’s worth. Maybe that’s not ideal but I’m happy to have any information at all!
Ditto, and going by these other build dates we should see our "in production" status in two days

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Some reason the stickers just changed to Blue yesterday. I have an FE that was ordered on 1/19, so it is not a dealer order. Ford glitched the matrix.
Hmmm, mine is waiting to be shipped and is still green.
Some reason the stickers just changed to Blue yesterday. I have an FE that was ordered on 1/19, so it is not a dealer order. Ford glitched the matrix.
Does your sticker say special order?

Sponsored

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok chat says I'm in production but I cant ck tracker not working and no sticker

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Whether the person on the other end of the live chat is real or automated, either way they’ve been more helpful than my dealer! 10/29 date given through chat, hoping to see the window sticker tomorrow. Fingers crossed
BB, Sasquatch,2.3L, Mid, AMB

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whether the person on the other end of the live chat is real or automated, either way they’ve been more helpful than my dealer! 10/29 date given through chat, hoping to see the window sticker tomorrow. Fingers crossed
BB, Sasquatch,2.3L, Mid, AMB
automating it would be a pretty smart thing to do. So it's definitely not. hahaha

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
automating it would be a pretty smart thing to do. So it's definitely not. hahaha
Or just adding it to the pizza tracker. How many ways can we cause people pain? Yes.. Let's toy with their emotions like those big social media companies do. Maybe we can get more stock multiple from the engagment.

Hmmm, mine is waiting to be shipped and is still green.

Does your sticker say special order?
No special order on there. Someone started a page talking about the switch but no answers yet. Curious if they are still blue today and will continue to be.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...25-build-just-posted-today-anyone-else.26149/

Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC, 2019 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just spoke with the Ford Performance chat and I'm scheduled for 10/29. Fingers crossed it actually happens, no window sticker yet so we'll see.

2dr OBX, 2.7, Towing, High pkg
a Fellow MD OBX. I'm in Frederick.

Sponsored

arb125

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
10/25 build week here after a move from 9/20 and then to 10/18. Chatted via the performance chat function who told me my build day is 10/29.

6G Tracker showed me "In Production" a little earlier today, but no WS

When I went back a bit later to 6G tracker I am back to "In order processing"

Thoughts on this happening? Is it because system is updating and populating? Anyone had this issue?

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a bit confused. Using the 6g link for Order Tracking it has been populating with "Cannot retrieve this VIN", but it populates with my order and all the associated information.
The line that says "Window Sticker" under the General Information tab is populating with a bunch of seemingly nonsensical numbers and letters. Does that mean my Window Sticker exits but I cannot see it?

When I use the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking the Window Sticker link there says to check back later as the Window Sticker hasn't been released yet.

If I had any hair left on my head it would be white and I would have ripped it all out by now....

Allfun

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
10/25 build week here after a move from 9/20 and then to 10/18. Chatted via the performance chat function who told me my build day is 10/29.

6G Tracker showed me "In Production" a little earlier today, but no WS

When I went back a bit later to 6G tracker I am back to "In order processing"

Thoughts on this happening? Is it because system is updating and populating? Anyone had this issue?
This happened to me as well the day before I got my window sticker. I would check tomorrow AM.

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford vehicle order tracking is not working for me when I hit accept and track nothing happens

Dayv

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I belong here for now. 10/30/21 Scheduled Build. With a Saturday schedule I'm guessing I'll be among the first booted from this week (though I hope not).

For everyone here I hope you get your build next week.
Sponsored