đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Pizza tracker link has been dead for at least 2 weeks. Still no built email. Last estimate was 1/24, but with the track record and pizza tracker broken. Absolutely ZERO confidence. At least the Ford stock has been paying off for what reason I have no ideal. Stock price zero indication of this Bronco fiasco.
Sponsored

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pizza tracker link has been dead for at least 2 weeks. Still no built email. Last estimate was 1/24, but with the track record and pizza tracker broken. Absolutely ZERO confidence. At least the Ford stock has been paying off for what reason I have no ideal. Stock price zero indication of this Bronco fiasco.
Oddly enough my tracker has been working lately. Only real change lately is the WS date from 12/27 to 1/4.

I also have little hope it’ll make my newest ETA of 1/18

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Oddly enough my tracker has been working lately. Only real change lately is the WS date from 12/27 to 1/4.

I also have little hope it’ll make my newest ETA of 1/18
I am able to get into the tracker but it hasn't updated since my build date I received an email on 12/25 that my Bronco was shipped but the tracker hasn't updated that.

My eta is between 1/14 and 1/20. I am hoping for that arrival time, but with all that has gone on, I really don't expect to get it by the 20th.

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well poop... I jumped over to Microsoft Edge and it worked. I tried Firefox and Chrome doesn't work. Go figure. Good news I guess. Shows built on 12/27 and shows shipped but not a check mark in the shipped. ETA moved up to 01/16/22. No built email in inbox or junk. Now to see if the dealer will get a rail car number. Woot woot. Finally some action.

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
393C0F49-934A-42B6-A4C3-B30921D75BB8.jpeg

small change but I think looks good with the color contrast (white & black). I bought the Wildtrak/FE back bronco badge which is gloss black and painted it matte black and replaced the chrome one that comes with the Badlands.
Oh and put my Vader tow hitch cover from my Raptor on.
Very clean effective look! What offset wheels are these?

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10 days left until my updated ETA. No progress in the pizza tracker. I know for awhile we saw people taking delivery and the tracker/notices delayed by a few days - or more. Is that still the trend?

tried checking to see if I was part of a recall, but I think I can only see *open* recalls and not anything that got repaired/closed.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10 days left until my updated ETA. No progress in the pizza tracker. I know for awhile we saw people taking delivery and the tracker/notices delayed by a few days - or more. Is that still the trend?

tried checking to see if I was part of a recall, but I think I can only see *open* recalls and not anything that got repaired/closed.
What’s the last update it shows? ETA is a full on guestimate. I got mine 2 weeks after and some get before.

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s the last update it shows? ETA is a full on guestimate. I got mine 2 weeks after and some get before.
The last update was in production which was 11/2 (via pizza tracker). My last email update was we my delivery ETA going from 11/16 to 1/18. Otherwise nothing else.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The last update was in production which was 11/2 (via pizza tracker). My last email update was we my delivery ETA going from 11/16 to 1/18. Otherwise nothing else.
Hopefully they stick to the new eta. Probably bugged your dealer enough that you don’t want to nag them anymore. Sucks you never got shipping info

Sponsored

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully they stick to the new eta. Probably bugged your dealer enough that you don’t want to nag them anymore. Sucks you never got shipping info
I’ve been pretty good on the dealer portion - haven’t reached out to him since October. Figure he can’t do anything anyways, so not worth the aggravation. I’ll just wait and bug this forum instead - I think there are a few more in this build week that are in my same boat.

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve been pretty good on the dealer portion - haven’t reached out to him since October. Figure he can’t do anything anyways, so not worth the aggravation. I’ll just wait and bug this forum instead - I think there are a few more in this build week that are in my same boat.
Fortunately for me I received a few updates via email, a built email and a ship email. I checked yesterday and my Bronco is now sitting in the yard waiting for pick up. Last week my dealer told me the 18th, I am hoping this week.

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well my Bronco has been delivered and is sitting at the dealership. :D They said it would be ready for pickup tomorrow but unfortunately due to work, I might not get over there until Saturday. :( I will post a pic once I get the girl.

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well my Bronco has been delivered and is sitting at the dealership. :D They said it would be ready for pickup tomorrow but unfortunately due to work, I might not get over there until Saturday. :( I will post a pic once I get the girl.
Dealer notified only? Or did the tracker or palsapp update for you?

and congrats!
Sponsored