Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I expect everyone here to multiply their "Karen Mode," by infinity towards @Ford Motor Company once we hit December
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s the current count of undelivered units for 10/25 week

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of the most frustrating things I’m sure is no one can figure out the causal factor into the undelivered rigs. There doesn’t seem to be a defined issue each one has in common. The issue seems random or in the very least vague, as in you don’t know why there’s a hold up.

RandyStewart

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just to anger me more (I just haven't paid attention to this) when do they start making 22s? I'm with the others here of absolutely going to snap when there is a 22 on the road before my 21 @Ford Motor Company

Sponsored

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What’s the current count of undelivered units for 10/25 week
A bunch. You've got folks like @jganna_USMC who have been left completely in the dark by @Ford Motor Company. And then you've got others like me who have shipped but have stalled in shipping or fallen under a rock somewhere (e.g. mine sitting at the railyard 1.5 hours away for 9+ days waiting on a truck).

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A bunch. You've got folks like @jganna_USMC who have been left completely in the dark by @Ford Motor Company. And then you've got others like me who have shipped but have stalled in shipping or fallen under a rock somewhere (e.g. mine sitting at the railyard 1.5 hours away for 9+ days waiting on a truck).
i cant Imagine it’d be something as small as not moving the truck until it’s full of deliverable units. If it is, that’s messed up.

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a break in the case, so to speak. My 10+ day of rail yard logjam moved. My Bronco now moved from Gibson Indiana to the KC rail yard. No idea how long it will sit there before getting on a truck. Could be today; could be a week.

homeslice5177

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford F150, 2021 Ford Bronco ( on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Ford Motor Company, Plus 1 on this! Add a few phone calls to the Bronco Marketing line:
1st call-30 minutes on hold. I ended up leaving a message since my lunch break was over.
2nd call-57 minutes on hold. Call ended and sent to survey
3rd call-57 minutes on hold. Call ended and sent to survey
4th call-Answered by a nice Woman in the Mach-E dept. Placed on a "Hot Hold" and transferred to Bronco dept and sent to survey.
5th call-Answered by same Mach-E Associate. She was nice enough to look up my VIN and
confirmed it was "In Production" and everything she saw indicated that it should end up at the
dealer on 11/12. Did i forget to mention this call was made on 11/11?

I don't want an hourly status update, maybe a weekly one? Or at this point Monthly?
i has the same experience, did you get the escalation email and someone will contact you in 1 or 2 days? That was over a week ago!!!!!

RandyStewart

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i has the same experience, did you get the escalation email and someone will contact you in 1 or 2 days? That was over a week ago!!!!!
L...O....L.... I've been escalated a few times and been super escalated twice. NEVER have I heard back from someone regarding it.

Sponsored

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i cant Imagine it’d be something as small as not moving the truck until it’s full of deliverable units. If it is, that’s messed up.
Idk. My dealer has six vehicles sitting there waiting for transport. That seems like enough to fill up a truck. This I gleaned from my own OVISS research, definitely not any help from my dealer. I guess the lot closed from Thanksgiving through yesterday, and that plus the shortage of drivers has created a logjam.

BroncTex

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
L...O....L.... I've been escalated a few times and been super escalated twice. NEVER have I heard back from someone regarding it.
I got an e-mail back but this what it said:

This is Rashif from Ford Motor Company. Unfortunately, we have no extra access to production details and specifics of new vehicles. All we have access to is the same website you do, https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/, to get a status of the vehicle. It looks like you already contacted the dealer about the status of your vehicle, but we can only advise you to contact your dealership or the Marketing Program Headquarters at 1-800-334-4375 for updates to your Bronco. Thank you for being a Ford customer and I do apologize for the inconvenience.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got an e-mail back but this what it said:

This is Rashif from Ford Motor Company. Unfortunately, we have no extra access to production details and specifics of new vehicles. All we have access to is the same website you do, https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/, to get a status of the vehicle. It looks like you already contacted the dealer about the status of your vehicle, but we can only advise you to contact your dealership or the Marketing Program Headquarters at 1-800-334-4375 for updates to your Bronco. Thank you for being a Ford customer and I do apologize for the inconvenience.
Oh they definitely can get into those details, I am sure of it, no matter what they say