đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Neighbor told me last night... I have seen a couple full size Broncos on car lots. Why don't you just cancel yours and go buy one. Um... Did you check the price? Likely $10K to $30K over MSRP. He looks at me and says why don't you sell yours when it comes in and wait until you can buy one under MSRP.
:mad:🤬🤬🤬 (Mumbling under breath... you know how long I have already been tortured)

Good fences makes good neighbors.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Neighbor told me last night... I have seen a couple full size Broncos on car lots. Why don't you just cancel yours and go buy one. Um... Did you check the price? Likely $10K to $30K over MSRP. He looks at me and says why don't you sell yours when it comes in and wait until you can buy one under MSRP.
:mad:🤬🤬🤬 (Mumbling under breath... you know how long I have already been tortured)

Good fences makes good neighbors.
When yours finally arrives you’ll be washing it in your driveway while your neighbor watches while brimming with envy

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When yours finally arrives you’ll be washing it in your driveway while your neighbor watches while brimming with envy
Anyone who hasn't been in this torturous event will never understand. All he will probably see is that I could have made a buck. Just ready for the next chapter to start. One of my sons says the Bronco is never leaving the family. I guess it is all worth it in the end for that. Who knows what the prices will do going forward. Similar Badlands build already same as FE. Unless Covid just up and disappears prices will likely continue to trend up. The constant waffling and communication is the biggest issue here. Get you excited and then slap you in the face. We just wait for the next round to torture to ensue.

Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, my delivery date was just changed to 01/26/2022- one year after the ordering date and built 10/27. I have no words.
did you get a built email yet? Mine had originally changed to around 1/26 like you but when I got by built email it got bumped up to 12/31

Sponsored

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

did you get a built email yet? Mine had originally changed to around 1/26 like you but when I got by built email it got bumped up to 12/31
No "Built" e-mail, my modules were activated 10/27. Several pages of modules, though.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No "Built" e-mail, my modules were activated 10/27. Several pages of modules, though.
Gotcha then ya I'm thinking that far out ETA is an absolute worst case. I was thinking there is no way it'd take 2 months to get to NC. I'd bet it'll be sooner when you get the built email

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs