Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 5FA91086-9A67-47B3-ABE6-9E4FE25ABF09

One missing piece. I feel like a MAP employee (on a micro level). Lego, why you do this to me? 🤣

Sponsored

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! So happy to hear you received your new Bronco. Happy Holidays :)
To be fair, nothing has been received yet, and if you look at the timeline in my signature, I’m reserving any excitement until it’s actually received.

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 5FA91086-9A67-47B3-ABE6-9E4FE25ABF09

One missing piece. I feel like a MAP employee (on a micro level). Lego, why you do this to me? 🤣
Lego is absolutely solid on their customer service (Ford should study them a bit). Email them and they will fix you up and they actually communicate with emails that contain actionable intel.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lego is absolutely solid on their customer service (Ford should study them a bit). Email them and they will fix you up and they actually communicate with emails that contain actionable intel.
Yup. They’re good with sending the missing pieces and their website is easy to request through. This will be my third large set with a missing piece so I’m wondering if they’re slipping on QC.

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yup. They’re good with sending the missing pieces and their website is easy to request through. This will be my third large set with a missing piece so I’m wondering if they’re slipping on QC.
They charge enough to be able to replace a few pieces. Still a private company so I am sure they will clean it up. One of few big ones left that are private... Chick-Fil-A is another one doing it right.

Still waiting on my built email for my Ford Lego Bronco. Maybe mine is a donor to others that are missing pieces. :ROFLMAO:

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They charge enough to be able to replace a few pieces. Still a private company so I am sure they will clean it up. One of few big ones left that are private... Chick-Fil-A is another one doing it right.

Still waiting on my built email for my Ford Lego Bronco. Maybe mine is a donor to others that are missing pieces. :ROFLMAO:
It’s crazy to see there are folks from our week who haven’t taken delivery yet. I’m a firm believer they actually lose them on their lot.

Sponsored

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, it finally happened....I got my built email this morning. Estimated delivery is 1/14-1/20. Now I can move on to the next stage of waiting. But hey, I got the email and that is a nice step right there.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, it finally happened....I got my built email this morning. Estimated delivery is 1/14-1/20. Now I can move on to the next stage of waiting. But hey, I got the email and that is a nice step right there.
May I ask if you had the lux or high package?