First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aww the dumpster fire that is this build and delivery process, yā€™all do realize theyā€™re already delivering the week after us right?
Yep they are delivering them regularly, production-built- shipped in a day of two
I just donā€™t get it
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has definitely not figured out how to process custom orders. SOME get updates. SOME get completed on time. SOME get shipped. SOME get lost. SOME get absolutely ignored and left to sit without explaining to the customers why. Also their tracking system is absolutely random.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Raptor, ā€˜21 Macan S, ā€˜22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For shits and grins I decided to call the Ford Customer Service (Marketing) number thatā€™s been posted here multiple times. On hold for About 30 minutes and got a lady who was polite but as expected couldnā€™t offer any more insights than what we have at our disposal here. She did ā€œescalateā€ my issue and assigned a case number. Inside I just chuckled since we all know where this will go.

To add insult to injury, I got my daughter a Bronco Sport for her 16th birthday. Mid-September she was rear ended by a drunk driver and the car was totaled. She is thankfully doing good but still suffering from concussion related symptoms. We ended up with a new, replacement, Bronco Sport last Monday. That was short lived as last Sunday I received a driveline failure notification on my FordPass app. 160 miles and it was in the shop for a week with a new transmission throttle body as the apparent solution. Got it back last night and fingers crossed no more issues.

So needless to say my patience with Ford as wearing thin at this point. There is absolutely NO reason for my truck to be built on the 26th and Iā€™ve yet to receive a single communication from Ford other than the ā€œScheduledā€ email. When I take possession eventually I want to drive it up their backside!

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
486 days and counting. Think I might need to find and research a plan B again. Had hope with getting a build week, but then cancelled build weeks and lost build with no information. The closer we get to 2022 I realize even if we cross that threshold, Ford doesnā€™t need to offer you a discount or apology. Itā€™ll just be business as usual. If you have any doubts ask the dirt mountain folks with builds in August with no updates.

Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Haha. What color? I'll tell her to keep an eye out!

So far I'm the only 1 in my area.

I'll be out in Jersey next weekend for my cousins wedding. Not sure if we'll drive the Bronco out though. Maybe for the rehearsal.
AMB 2dr

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woke up this morning and found a built email at 3am. My ETA went from 11/10 to 11/16-11/22. I really am sick of Ford giving bullshit dates only to later renege on them. People make large financial decisions based on these dates and Ford keeps fucking them over.

blee875

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Superduty, 21 RoadGlide, and many moreā€¦
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Found where my dealer had a bronco on the lot (Iā€™m assuming canceled order) and is selling for msrp. Made me feel better about the chances of them screwing me over.
I know my dealer does not do an ADM on vehicles ordered but heā€™s been raping people for cancelled orders as well as a couple dealer stocks heā€™s managed to get so you should really be safe if they have a lot model at msrp

t_hak06

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2015 Explorer, 2017 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am a 2900 rotation and still in limbo.
I'm in the same boat. Rotation 3758 and still in production. ETA finally switched today from 11/11 to 11/24. :mad:

Draddog68

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in the same boat. Rotation 3758 and still in production. ETA finally switched today from 11/11 to 11/24. :mad:
My eta is still showing the 14th. Probably wonā€™t happen, even though itā€™s only 4.5hrs to the dealer.

Sponsored

t_hak06

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2015 Explorer, 2017 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My eta is still showing the 14th. Probably wonā€™t happen, even though itā€™s only 4.5hrs to the dealer.
Iā€™m 6 hours from MAP

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They could be going in sequential rotation number order.
You were 4903 and I was 5539 so, i'm right behind you
Iā€™m 3943 and have received nothing. Still in production.

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, the Ford tracker isnā€™t pulling up any data for mine. Hopefully it means I see an update soon. Not too long of a ride to Chicago from MAP so hope my 11/16 ETA holds true.
Ironically, my Bronco was in Chicago yesterday according to my dealer. He can't find the railcar number though. Oh well...at least I know it is moving.

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well this just happenedā€¦. Almost another month.

Ford Bronco šŸ›  10/25/21 Build Week Group FD59C4FA-733A-4D57-9ABA-83BD8695B2F7
Sponsored