2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called my dealer yesterday to give them the updates and asked if they could give me a kind of timeframe when they expect it from Petersburg to our area and they said they don’t ever track that kind of stuff. They just rely on Fords eta. They get it when they get it. Ugh. No help lol. Who here can drive a semi?
Who here can drive a semi?
I could probably figure it out.

Oh - wait. You probably mean legally. My bad.
Sponsored

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
End of a long journey fellas and fellettes.

Odd: after multiple glitches with these goddamned trackers - it arrived last night, I advised dealer rep it showed as delivered and received confirmation it was on dealer lot this morning. I’m picking up Monday night.

I’ll say this - I’m really underwhelmed about all communications I have received. Maybe it hit the convoy trailer and made it to my dealership in PA within 24 hrs. Maybe there was a problem with scanning. Who fucking cares at this point. Just surprised that I never received a shipped, delivered or progress pic from the factory. Just - boom - arrived - and my BP shot down.

Giddyup and good luck to you all.

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
End of a long journey fellas and fellettes.

Odd: after multiple glitches with these goddamned trackers - it arrived last night, I advised dealer rep it showed as delivered and received confirmation it was on dealer lot this morning. I’m picking up Monday night.

I’ll say this - I’m really underwhelmed about all communications I have received. Maybe it hit the convoy trailer and made it to my dealership in PA within 24 hrs. Maybe there was a problem with scanning. Who fucking cares at this point. Just surprised that I never received a shipped, delivered or progress pic from the factory. Just - boom - arrived - and my BP shot down.

Giddyup and good luck to you all.
Congrats! I'm from the 11/1 build week group and it looks like my order is lost. Modules popped on 11/9 and its been stuck "In production" ever since. I sure hope mine randomly shows up at that dealer soon.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Congrats! I'm from the 11/1 build week group and it looks like my order is lost. Modules popped on 11/9 and its been stuck "In production" ever since. I sure hope mine randomly shows up at that dealer soon.
I feel you…my truck had a blend date of 25Oct, mods popped on the 26th and it’s been stuck ”in production” since…..

Sponsored

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

update on shipping, according to CSX train car arrived in Newark NJ (Doremus) on Friday Morning. Yesterdays update was that it was "delivered to customer." I assume that is the Doremus car facility which is a 100 acre lot where cars are moved off rail cars and shipped out to dealers, it also handles incoming cars off ships that then go on rail cars to the interior and also handles outgoing deliveries via truck of cars coming off ships and off rail cars...
hoping to see it at the dealer by end of day tomorrow to have a prayer of taking delivery by end of day Wednesday... Else I guess we get it next week.

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

update on shipping, according to CSX train car arrived in Newark NJ (Doremus) on Friday Morning. Yesterdays update was that it was "delivered to customer." I assume that is the Doremus car facility which is a 100 acre lot where cars are moved off rail cars and shipped out to dealers, it also handles incoming cars off ships that then go on rail cars to the interior and also handles outgoing deliveries via truck of cars coming off ships and off rail cars...
hoping to see it at the dealer by end of day tomorrow to have a prayer of taking delivery by end of day Wednesday... Else I guess we get it next week.
Fingers crossed super hard on that!!

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my shipped email several days ago now and palsapp still only says destination null and status as pending. ETA from Ford said 11/25-12/1 on the shipped email but I was hoping the original ETA of 18-24 would hold true. Plus B6G page says it shipped on the 11th instead of the 15th when the email was sent and has 10 where the number of days window is so I might start driving past my dealership a few times a day now. So close…

Weird about palsapp not updating but I’ve heard some people just never see that update. (I’m Convoy)

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nothing for me on PALSAPP trucking maybe tomorrow
I don’t think it’ll be on palsapp. Maybe united road? I have nothing in palsapp but something in united road

Sponsored

smooretexas

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ETA: ????
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every morning I wake up and check my email for a build date, and every morning I’m disappointed. Maybe it’s lost?? Lol. My build week group is pretty quiet as I think everyone has received their broncos. Why was mine the one that has had such a big delay?? Tomorrow will be 7 wks since my production week. Blend was 10/08. Think I will get it by Christmas? Does anyone know if ford is planning on getting out MY21 before starting on MY22?

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every morning I wake up and check my email for a build date, and every morning I’m disappointed. Maybe it’s lost?? Lol. My build week group is pretty quiet as I think everyone has received their broncos. Why was mine the one that has had such a big delay?? Tomorrow will be 7 wks since my production week. Blend was 10/08. Think I will get it by Christmas? Does anyone know if ford is planning on getting out MY21 before starting on MY22?
Although, you have been waiting much longer than I, some of us are in the same boat.
Stuck "In Production" since 11/02 :cry:

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Although, you have been waiting much longer than I, some of us are in the same boat.
Stuck "In Production" since 11/02 :cry:
Stuck in production since 26Oct. Feel your pain.

kschoenn

First Edition
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It seems like there's a bunch of First Editions from this build week that are stuck (like mine). Mine was supposed to be 10/25 build week, but didn't switch to "In Production" until 11/3, and it's been there ever since with no updates.
Sponsored