First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
watching the time tick away to have a shot of getting my bronco by the holiday... I figure if it isn't delivered from Newark NJ to my dealer an hour away (in traffic) by end of today, no shot for a Wednesday pick up.

My heart skipped a beat when I drove by today and saw an empty car carrier in front of the dealer, but no sign of my vehicle....

Interestingly, CSX had updated my train car as empty and in Ohio. Amazing that it took longer than a week to get from MAP to NJ, but only 1 day back to OH.
My heart skipped a beat when my dealer called to tell me they have no new information. Awesome, thanks guys.

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holding Lot #2 ... well.. 1/2 of it ...

broncosholding2.png
Is this the place of no return? Seems weird if the part got replaced by QC and it’s just waiting for a test. But then again, I have no idea when they have repair days.

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel your pain. I've given up on a pre-Thanksgiving delivery. I'm hoping to get it by my birthday on Saturday, but even that seems unlikely at this point, with schedules at the carrier and at the dealer both affected by the holiday.
That's exactly my mindset too. anything after 3:00pm tomorrow and everyone will be in Thanksgiving brain and nothing new will happen until Saturday.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel your pain. I've given up on a pre-Thanksgiving delivery. I'm hoping to get it by my birthday on Saturday, but even that seems unlikely at this point, with schedules at the carrier and at the dealer both affected by the holiday.
I am gone from Thrs - sunday, so hopefully next week. Meantime a landscape truck driving in front of me dropped a log and it bounced through my grill & took out the hood, grill & radiator of my mini on Saturday.

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1637610564263

Sponsored

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you think that those of us stuck in production will get resolved before the switch to MY22?
I keep thinking that I am going to see someone posting that they got their MY22 while I am still waiting on mine to come out of "in production."

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Holding Lot #2 ... well.. 1/2 of it ...

Mine must be in back because I don't see it. And its got to be in one of these lots because it's not in my driveway.

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am gone from Thrs - sunday, so hopefully next week. Meantime a landscape truck driving in front of me dropped a log and it bounced through my grill & took out the hood, grill & radiator of my mini on Saturday.

Wow. It's not like you couldn't have seen it coming.
Sorry. Couldn't help myself :)

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My heart skipped a beat when my dealer called to tell me they have no new information. Awesome, thanks guys.
Mine was in Roanoke in Early AM... so another unit that needs to come south will be in Petersburg soon.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep thinking that I am going to see someone posting that they got their MY22 while I am still waiting on mine to come out of "in production."
Quite possible. There’s a person that posted theirs was built, shipped and received all within three days and it was two weeks after our group.

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Quite possible. There’s a person that posted theirs was built, shipped and received all within three days and it was two weeks after our group.
I think I saw something like that on Facebook. Needless to say, it didn't make me smile.

Dayv

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I went in to my dealer to get the Bronco. They told me this was the very first Bronco they got in the first one they would be able to sale, besides their mannequins. I figured this might be trouble.

They handed me a pricing sheet with a ADM of $15,000 with a $5,000 discount LOL (not funny really). I told them there was not way I was doing $10,000 over MSRP. They came back with $8,700 and said it was the best they could do. I told them I would not go that high either. I said I would go a little over MSRP if they could beat my bank interest rate (i have a pretty good interest rate from my bank).

They refused to budge come down to less than $8,700 over MSRP. I politely told them I was very disappointed, and I walked.

For those of you still waiting, I hope it doesn't take too much longer, and I hope you do not have the same experience I had.

:(

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I went in to my dealer to get the Bronco. They told me this was the very first Bronco they got in the first one they would be able to sale, besides their mannequins. I figured this might be trouble.

They handed me a pricing sheet with a ADM of $15,000 with a $5,000 discount LOL (not funny really). I told them there was not way I was doing $10,000 over MSRP. They came back with $8,700 and said it was the best they could do. I told them I would not go that high either. I said I would go a little over MSRP if they could beat my bank interest rate (i have a pretty good interest rate from my bank).

They refused to budge come down to less than $8,700 over MSRP. I politely told them I was very disappointed, and I walked.

For those of you still waiting, I hope it doesn't take too much longer, and I hope you do not have the same experience I had.

:(
Oh hellz naw. Name drop the buggerts so we can voice our displeasure! Also sorry you’re having to deal with that.
Sponsored