🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well i had hope today was the day considering our rigs were sitting in the same waiting area in Petersburg but alas my dealer is still sitting on their hands. Seriously, does Cavalier Ford want to adopt my Bronco? Lol. Have fun with yours!
I think you are in for very good news very soon. I checked yours in OVISS and you have an assigned truck and driver. From what I've seen in the OVISS data from vehicles going to my dealership, I'd expect yours is going to be delivered to your dealer either tonight or sometime tomorrow.
Sponsored

JTS0625

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element, Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Baby picture day for #4956!
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 286E22C4-A327-455E-9CFC-8D41E7EBD446

Original ETA 11/18-11/24, current ETA 11/25-12/1

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where at in Missouri are you? I am Missouri dealership as well with the same ETA 11/25 -12/1 hoping they might be together. Mine shipped on 11/9
I’m in St. Louis. B6G tracker shows me mine shipped on the 11th but I got the shipped email around 3am on the 16th. I’d wager yours is a few trucks ahead of mine.

Sexy beast BnJ Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well i had hope today was the day considering our rigs were sitting in the same waiting area in Petersburg but alas my dealer is still sitting on their hands. Seriously, does Cavalier Ford want to adopt my Bronco? Lol. Have fun with yours!
Shit I can ask for you since I'm still here.

For everyone,
I asked a few days ago for some accessories and gave the list to my sales lady. They are including several accessories for free(prob from 1000 that the dealers have to use how they please)

Sponsored

RandyStewart

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Some insight on the date at the bottom of the window sticker.... A very nice member of this forum looked up status for me. Anyway, every update to my vehicle that showed in the system was a day that my window sticker date changed. Still no real info on where or why it is delayed but that was interesting to finally correlate

homeslice5177

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford F150, 2021 Ford Bronco ( on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Some insight on the date at the bottom of the window sticker.... A very nice member of this forum looked up status for me. Anyway, every update to my vehicle that showed in the system was a day that my window sticker date changed. Still no real info on where or why it is delayed but that was interesting to finally correlate
mine updated today, did yours?

KristinaB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m in St. Louis. B6G tracker shows me mine shipped on the 11th but I got the shipped email around 3am on the 16th. I’d wager yours is a few trucks ahead of mine.
I'm from the 11/1 build week but happened upon this. I'm in IL with an IL dealer but just in Alton, so not far from St. Louis. We shipped 11/15 - tracker and email both updated. Here's where it got weird lol. Our window sticker said convoy but our dealer said it was going by rail. So we tracked the railcar and it arrived in its final rail location (which was in Wentzville) on 11/20. It was picked up by truck this morning (Palsapp link didn't update with our dealer's name until yesterday) and arrived at our dealer about 11 am. Picking it up tomorrow. You can't be far behind!!

Sexy beast BnJ Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Oceannomad

I won't ask for it to be transfered to cavalier since @Heelsaid yours should be arriving tonight or tomorrow.

it's a better deal going thru priority because of their "priorities for life". We wanted to change to priority but I'm glad we stayed with the communication issues priority have had with you

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shit I can ask for you since I'm still here.

For everyone,
I asked a few days ago for some accessories and gave the list to my sales lady. They are including several accessories for free(prob from 1000 that the dealers have to use how they please)
I called my dealer and they don’t have any updates but hope it’ll be there tomorrow or Friday. I did ask about accessories and they advise they did not opt in to any of the programs so ZERO free stuff. Basically go shop at Cavalier Ford.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sooo, I've left my dealer alone, we did do a credit app last week knowing it was in transit. They called me today. He had very good visibility to exactly where my car was off the train said we could have it this week, or early next week. Went over final amount I need to bring in check and told me my payment amount, based on that, I know he's not charging me an ADM which I will see with the final paperwork. Assuming that is the case, I will be over the top with my online praise of this dealership in this market. It's clear from how empty their lot is that they are not making a lot of sales.
Dealer called me back 15 minutes later to tell me it's incoming and to arrange a pickup time on Wednesday... Crossing fingers this is real.. I am a day 2 reservation and it's been a long wait!
I've felt that pang of when does mine come? when looking at everyone's pics.. so I feel for all those still waiting.. my journey of getting my piece of unobtanium is almost complete, picking it up tomorrow, but I did go over and have a quick look today, the VIN# matched!! Now the journey will really begin.

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1637701529207

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There was a cool sales dude I spoke to at Cavalier Ford (Chesapeake location) when I was getting a flat fixed months ago who had also ordered a Bronco. Wonder if he ever got his in.

Shandi long

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine says shipped on 11/9 but email came in on 11/16. Mine is going to Bowling Green Mo. :ROFLMAO:

Cridlon

Big Bend
First Name
CLIF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm looking at a Friday or Saturday delivery.
Sponsored