🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group

homeslice5177

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford F150, 2021 Ford Bronco ( on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

what’s the aem link tell you
Still in transit. It was off loaded in NJ this past Friday and is still sitting there. Almost a week of sitting. I’m going to call the dealer tomorrow and ask when they’re sending a truck.

homeslice5177

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still in transit. It was off loaded in NJ this past Friday and is still sitting there. Almost a week of sitting. I’m going to call the dealer tomorrow and ask when they’re sending a truck.
how do you use it? Im on apple, does that matter

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

how do you use it? Im on apple, does that matter
Nope, I’m on safari for my phone. Just change out the current VIN for yours and change the order number to yours. Once you get that goin look for “primary status”

homeslice5177

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope, I’m on safari for my phone. Just change out the current VIN for yours and change the order number to yours. Once you get that goin look for “primary status”
got it, its not telling me anything I already know, thanks

Sponsored

Sexy beast BnJ Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Y’alls good vibes paid off. Not a dime over sticker. Count Priority Ford of Norfolk as one of the trustworthy dealers!
So my sas High package mgv BL soft v6 was 55,6xx msrp. After 100(reservation) and 500 deposit brought it down to 55,600 even. I ordered the door bags (219 and 229). Registered in va out the door price was 58,989.08. I declined all Coverages and extended warranties.

But I also got 7-1k in accessories for free like I mentioned the other day.

What rate did navyfed offer you? I'm not senior enlisted so I didn't get the senior rate so to speak. But still ended up with 2.04% for 72 months. I figure since your a CWO you would get a lower rate

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy Thanksgiving to you all 10/25ers!!!!

I dropped the soft top down for the first today here in GA on a short vacation for the holiday.

I took a pic but the file is too large to post.....any help so I could share the love?
Finally got my shipped Email. Blend date was on 10/29/21 but I didn't get my built email until about 1 week ago so it sat for about 3 weeks after blend until built email. Not sure why, maybe sat in QC. Now they say shipped. Hopefully will have before Xmas here in Cali. Does anyone have an idea of how long it really takes to ship to Cali?

Shipped.jpg

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my sas High package mgv BL soft v6 was 55,6xx msrp. After 100(reservation) and 500 deposit brought it down to 55,600 even. I ordered the door bags (219 and 229). Registered in va out the door price was 58,989.08. I declined all Coverages and extended warranties.

But I also got 7-1k in accessories for free like I mentioned the other day.

What rate did navyfed offer you? I'm not senior enlisted so I didn't get the senior rate so to speak. But still ended up with 2.04% for 72 months. I figure since your a CWO you would get a lower rate
Exact same rate as you. When I was a Senior Chief I got that senior enlisted discount but they don’t offer anything special for O’s. My dealer didn’t offer that awesome deal you got with Cavalier so once my points add up from the purchase there’s a few small things I need to get (door bags, front mud flaps).

I did opt in for the 15% off and got the safari bar
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 0BCCC451-2349-4005-9EAE-C803362D5B0F

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in the same boat. CSX says mine hasn’t moved since 11/16 (8 days ago); dealer says they don’t have any optics into shipping ”once it hits Chicago”. In their eyes, they don’t have a way to provide an update between Chicago and KC.
So close, but yet so far. I’m now in day 10 of it sitting in a rail yard in Indiana. Zero updates; almost zero chance that it comes in my delivery window.

If Ford is getting more and more into the order taking business, then they have to get better at communicating steps and expectations to their customers. They’ve told dealers that they shouldn’t expect any ‘Stock’ inventory to hit their lots for at least a year - meaning everything will be customer orders. Their method of black box communication is antiquated compared to people being able to track shipments for almost all else purchases in their lives.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Hope that you all have a safe and happy day with your families. I’ll probably slowly start off with talking about religion and then shift into politics. Usually works quite well. (J/k)

Sponsored

calcutta

Big Bend
First Name
Coby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MME CA Route 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone have an idea of how long it really takes to ship to Cali?
To Southern California it was exactly 14 days from ship date to the large rail yard outside of Barstow. Mine sat there for 6 days before finally making it to Mira Loma this morning. Now it’s just waiting for a truck.

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To Southern California it was exactly 14 days from ship date to the large rail yard outside of Barstow. Mine sat there for 6 days before finally making it to Mira Loma this morning. Now it’s just waiting for a truck.
So I can figure about a month then.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Happy Thanksgiving to you all 10/25ers!!!!

I dropped the soft top down for the first today here in GA on a short vacation for the holiday.

I took a pic but the file is too large to post.....any help so I could share the love?
Try texting it to yourself. It may/should give you the option on the file size when you select the photo before the phone is sent. From there you can save it again as a smaller size photo. 🤞🏻

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got my baby today, she's named Blu like Paul Bunyan's ox. Got 60 miles on her and what a dream. V6 has good balls especially in sports mode. Not sure what happened to the $100 deposit but need to check. Good luck too all, worth the BS we have been through.

That BB looks nice. Congrats.
Sponsored