Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC, 2019 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my “official” email too. Pushed to 10/25.
Sponsored

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yuup. all the way from July, I’m in this group now. REALLY hope this one doesn’t slip.

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here for the 10/25 party!!
Emailed last night, 8th move😎
Let the games begin…again

Draddog68

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got the email last night that officially moved me to 10/25. Ford was a little behind the curve on notifications as my dealer knew last week.

Sponsored

snowhorn

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, McLaren 720S, McLaren 570S GT4, FJ55 Pig
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same story...take piles of orders from 9/27 week and push them out a month. Might as well wait for a Tesla truck since the Bronco is now in that lame delay company! (Not really...I will wait like all of you) ;)

RoadHawg187

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Email came yesterday. OBX, 2.7, SAS, MIC, TOW, MID PKG. 1st day reservation. Hopefully this date holds.

Screenshot_20211001-190159_Outlook.jpg

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the email today. Lol thanks Ford for giving me this so late. But I’m glad they at least sent it. Makes me feel a little better. But here we go.

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211001-190159_Outlook
Yup. Got the email too although folks on this forum put me on to the possibility of a change back in the second week of September which was confirmed by the dealer via email. Ford is a bit late on the information train

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
“Run arounder” now part of your group. We got our email yesterday For week of 10/25. This is our 5th assigned production date: 6/28, 6/21, 8/16, 9/13, 10/25. Reserved early AM 7/14/20, ordered 01/20/21. We’ve had a VIN since April. 4dr OBX with MIC, 2.3, leather, mid. Maybe fifth time is the charm, but we are not holding our breath.

Sponsored

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have been away from bronco6g for a while. Between the release and making my order it was all speculation and seemingly a lot of negative stuff, so I took a break.

Well I got a VIN and a build date, my excitement went through the roof and I poped back in again. Then my build week of Sept 27 came and went, and I got my first reschedule to Oct 25. Ugh sad times. It's pretty disheartening to see all the people who have been bumped 3, 4....7 times?!!! Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot? Over. On the up side I've read if you have a VIN and a build date you WILL get a 2021. So....I have waited a year and a half now after putting in my reservation. I can wait a few months longer. For tracking purposes I have a Cyber Orange, 4 door, Badlands, Lux, Sasquatch, Soft top with hard top adapter, tow package, 2.7L V6 and 10 speed auto.

Cheers!

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,mustang gt conv, e250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Usually in my experience dealing with vin numbers on heavy equipment and Automobiles is your VIN is issued and that contains the year of manufacture so usually if you have a VIN if they're going to build you a 2021 model.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Received email Friday as well, originally the Wildtrak in my sig was scheduled for Aug 16th build week. But right after that was the hard top announcement from Ford. Now I got the email saying I am in the 10/15 build week. Only my first move, so hopefully that too is the end and we get this done. Good luck everyone and may the odds be ever in your favor....

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So if you all are anything like me, the wait is painstaking and I look for little milestones to help me get through the wait. The next milestone for me is the week of October 18th. That's the week where we should reasonably expect to get our "blend date" from our window sticker if it gets generated that week. From what I can tell from everyone else's threads, people who got theirs built got their window stickers about 5-7 days before it actually got built aka "Blended".

So looking at this glass being half full, we should be popping champagne when you get a window sticker. That makes it a little more real! :coffee::)

**Disclaimer, yes I know how many people got their "your bronco has been built" emails and it wen to dirt mountain for months. But again I am just trying to send some positive thoughts!***