First Name
Tonia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is 25 Oct your build date or build week? Don't get excited yet if it's only a build week...
From our dealership it's our build day but trust me I'm not excited about anything at this point.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s just 20 days away until the start of our week. Anyone get shifted again? Any window stickers yet?

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s just 20 days away until the start of our week. Anyone get shifted again? Any window stickers yet?
dunno about any shifting...

and no window sticker yet. My SWAG is week of 10/18 we should start seeing stickers. 🤞

Sponsored

nightowl

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW 750, 2012 Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am now part of this group now. I just got my first move from sept 27th to Oct 25th. hopefully this will be my only bump.
4 door badlands with sas package, soft top. 2.7 v6

Same with me!

BostonGuy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was 9/27 who got moved to 10/25. Dealer just told me my build date was showing as 10/28 so hopefully that means I won't get pushed again. 2.3 OBX Lux Tow

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was 9/27 who got moved to 10/25. Dealer just told me my build date was showing as 10/28 so hopefully that means I won't get pushed again. 2.3 OBX Lux Tow
got a window sticker yet? I don't think we'll start seeing them till later. But I think I've also heard of others getting them sooner than the week before?

just curious.

Budsbigbendbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
got a window sticker yet? I don't think we'll start seeing them till later. But I think I've also heard of others getting them sooner than the week before?

just curious.
Nothing yet

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer tried calling me this morning (i answered, call dropped, then immediately called back to get voicemail). Naturally i've also tried calling back multiple times throughout the day only to get voicemail each subsequent time. No idea what the call was about or if i got butt dialed. I've checked all the trackers and zero has changed that i can see. Ugh, you can't attempt one call, not leave a voicemail or text as to what the call was concerning and then proceed to ignore your office phone the rest of the day. Nothing like a little torture Priority Ford.....

Sponsored

BostonGuy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

just curious.
No sticker yet. I assume the 21st.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got through to my dealer. Only update is they are saying they think my build date is 10/29. A Saturday? Oh that can't be a good thing. Hell if i thought Mondays and Fridays were bad, Saturday's i'll be lucky if they tighten the lugnuts on the tires completely

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally got through to my dealer. Only update is they are saying they think my build date is 10/29. A Saturday? Oh that can't be a good thing. Hell if i thought Mondays and Fridays were bad, Saturday's i'll be lucky if they tighten the lugnuts on the tires completely
Thats cool! Did they say how they came up with that build date? You said you don't have a window sticker yet right?

Right before Halloween 👻

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thats cool! Did they say how they came up with that build date? You said you don't have a window sticker yet right?

Right before Halloween 👻
They did not, but i think they have a way to look up your VIN and it gives an estimated specific build day date within your build week. When i was in the 9/27 grouping they had told me 9/30 was my day (granted that didn't pan out). Also no VIN yet.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They did not, but i think they have a way to look up your VIN and it gives an estimated specific build day date within your build week. When i was in the 9/27 grouping they had told me 9/30 was my day (granted that didn't pan out). Also no VIN yet.
Interesting...

I was in the 9/27 build week as well. and got pushed. It appears I actually had a build day of 9/27. So I'm thinking, maybe?, I'll now be a build day of 10/25 with the push. since you were 3 days in and appear to still be 3 days in.

We'll see if my theory pans out on the 17th! haha.

the bummer part about being bumped, (besides having to wait a whole month more) is my current plan is to turn this Bronco over to my son in 5yrs when he starts driving, his bday is 9/27. Would've been pretty cool if it was built on his bday. But anyway.
Sponsored