Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No you are absolutely right, and I feel the frustration. However. There’s no standard for this yet. I’ve never been able to literally order the exact model I want with the options and everything and then see it figuratively be built for me. I’m a Ford fan boy so I’m excited to see how it progresses but even though I’m waiting on emails atm it’s still just so cool when in the past you just had to know a guy at a dealership or get lucky and it shows up but then it’s got this if that and you have to compromise and all that. I’m literally going to walk in and buy it and get out! What a crazy car sales experience just compared to the last car I bought a year ago! I’m weird I think it’s cool still! And I’m so damn excited for this bronco I can taste it!! Cheers!
All i am saying is Ford themselves set the standard. They are the ones who sent the initial email explaining what i should expect along the way. Thats why i am annoyed and frustrated, they told me what i should see and expect, not me or the internet or anything else, this is ford’s doing and just like the issues they have had with this launch i feel they have bumbled the tracker system which if you have followed the build weeks other than ours people have had the same issues. When 90% of things go right it is not even close to good in this industry. From what i hear everybody gives Ford high marks for the bronco and i believe that they deserve it for the product but the experience at this point has been poor and should receive failing marks, even as a fanboy you should know this has been a S-show. Sorry but i dont give people a pass because i am a fan. I appreciate your excitement and everything we have been told to this point but when you fail at what you tell people to expect it is a fail no the less.i am excited and have been for about 4 years since there were mutterings of the bronco. I will wait, but i will not praise them for this experience. I get more info from Bronco6g.com than anywhere else.
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Your build looks almost identical to mine. I know of two others that are built and waiting to be shipped to Wheeling from the same build week. One would think they could load them all together and send them on their way. Our dealership is also waiting on a Raptor that has been built for three weeks! Surely there should be a truck heading to WV this week!
What is the difference between yours and mine?

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I decide to check to see if my modules show up for my build and they just went live today! Hopefully this means they are making progress on builds still waiting for updates. 11/05 blend 819 rotation.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211114-093524_Chrome

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

josephs6392

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1940 Ford roadster pickup, 1947 Ford 5W coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is the difference between yours and mine?
I opted to go without the tow package from the factory. I also didn’t see what color and type of interior you selected. I went with Roast cloth. Going to install a custom leather myself.

Sponsored

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is the pizza tracker https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...umber=[order]&partAttributes=BP2_.*&vin=[VIN] link down for everyone or just me? i'm geting an Error-101 this morning
Yea and B6G tracker is not working correctly either.

Pro tip: go to your dealer’s and surrounding dealer’s websites and look at the window stickers of Broncos in stock or listed as “coming soon”. Take the VIN and order # from the stickers, and now you have a way of comparing other Bronco’s tracking progress or tracker issues with yours.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I opted to go without the tow package from the factory. I also didn’t see what color and type of interior you selected. I went with Roast cloth. Going to install a custom leather myself.
CO with roast leather

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I decide to check to see if my modules show up for my build and they just went live today! Hopefully this means they are making progress on builds still waiting for updates. 11/05 blend 819 rotation.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211114-093524_Chrome
Yay! Congrats! Seems like some delays in the technology used inside Ford. I can only imagine how stressful it is these days to be in any management position in Ford.

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious in the comparison for those that received emails after modules were built had their original production week pushed back vs those who did not?

I had mine pushed from 10/04 => 11/1 and haven't received any emails from Ford after than the one telling my my week changed, yet I can see estimated dates in the Ford tracker and B6G tracker. Anyone else that moved production weeks at least once receive any built/shipped emails?

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm curious in the comparison for those that received emails after modules were built had their original production week pushed back vs those who did not?

I had mine pushed from 10/04 => 11/1 and haven't received any emails from Ford after than the one telling my my week changed, yet I can see estimated dates in the Ford tracker and B6G tracker. Anyone else that moved production weeks at least once receive any built/shipped emails?
For me the last email I had received was when they had moved my build up a week. I was originally 11/8 week moved up to 11/1 week. I know mine was built on 11/9 and waiting for a part, modules just went live today. So, hoping I see an email this week saying that its built.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me the last email I had received was when they had moved my build up a week. I was originally 11/8 week moved up to 11/1 week. I know mine was built on 11/9 and waiting for a part, modules just went live today. So, hoping I see an email this week saying that its built.
Thanks. This is interesting. Mine shows a production date of 11/08 from a 11/04 blend. It's still showing in production on the tracker. Modules popped on 11/08