Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you. The CSX tracking has been working for me so far. I just hate having to call each time and I think that they purposely misinterpret my railcar letters just to screw with me or I need to get the marbles out of my mouth. Either way, it would be nice to have a website to track the progress.
I'm amazed at how badly CSX can misinterpret the railcare letters. Mine is TTGX and I've gotten A's and Q's. After 3 tries I usually hang up and call back hoping to get a smarter robot. lol

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got the call @Skidog that my bronco has arrived at the dealer. Picking it up in the am.
So happy for you. I was wondering when I would here from you. Mines still sitting at the yard. Oh well, so happy for you. Pixs plz! 🥳

Sponsored

WLDBST

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After getting a VIN in May, the long delay email chain started...June-July-August-Sept-Oct-Nov. Finally built with this great forum crew on 12/2. Shipped and after almost 2 weeks in SLC, she's home. Time to play in the snow. Thanks all! Happy New Year!
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group bronco
Congrats!

WLDBST

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was finally delivery on the 28th and I picked it up yesterday. Added the Curt Hitch and taught 2 of my kids to drive stick today. Loving it. It was definitely worth the wait. Happy New Years!

Congrats!

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
GOTCHA DAY! 520 days of waiting and she’s finally mine! Left 18” of snow and 15 degrees in WA, to 80 degrees and 25 mph winds in Dallas! 😳 Picked her up without any issues as promised! Even got lunch and a present on wonder Manny of Sewell Ford in Odessa! Made it up to Albuquerque, NM for the night. The whole trip home changed and just trying to beat it to the coast before the big winter storms come through. Lake Havasu tomorrow! Headed home to upper left USA! Having a BLAST! ❤🐴❤ Loving my lil Suzy Sunshine! 🤣❤ Bright & Sassy! 🤣❤

Beth Bernstein, what a dealership, huh?
Awe, use her in good health! So happy for you. So worth waiting for! Please drive safely and wishing you a very Happy New Year 🥳

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford please send a truck to pick up my Bronco at the yard. It’s lonely since his Railcar buddy was picked up yesterday! It’s been there since the 23rd sitting!! Thank you and Happy Holidays💕

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jondallas311

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford please send a truck to pick up my Bronco at the yard. It’s lonely since his Railcar buddy was picked up yesterday! It’s been there since the 23rd sitting!! Thank you and Happy Holidays💕
I feel your pain. Mine has been sitting at the railyard since 12/20 and no movement yet.

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel your pain. Mine has been sitting at the railyard since 12/20 and no movement yet.
Just doesn’t make any sense. I would think that the dealerships would want this p/u. I know no extra $’s for them but a sale is a sale and happy customers

Efudd

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just doesn’t make any sense. I would think that the dealerships would want this p/u. I know no extra $’s for them but a sale is a sale and happy customers
Do we know if it's the dealership that arranges the shipments? Mine was shipped from MAP on 12/01 (according to Ford email) and has yet to be delivered. When asking the dealer, they said, "it's under Ford's control and we see them when we see them."

RuggaBugga

Wildtrak
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape / 2015 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you so much! She's fun to drive too. Took her to an abandoned golf course this morning and got her a little dirty, but the rain washed all the mud off lol.

Ugh, I honestly thought yours would come before mine. Did you check tracker to see if it changed yet? I knew before my salesperson of course. I'm really hoping you get the call today!!
Hey hey! Been a while since I posted anything... Took the family on a Disney cruise, so had an excuse to "forget" about my Bronco for a while. Just as well I did, cos my call came in on the 27th... Picked my baby up last night! And, I am as giddy as a new-born pup finding the teat for the first time. Whoop whoop! I love my new car!

Jondallas311

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For sure! I think my dealership is taking a "sit and wait" approach. I spoke to the GM over email and he said he would make mine a priority once it shows up on their lot. We'll see, but something tells me this is the line he gives everyone anxious for delivery.

To be fair, the original delivery estimate was between 12/27 and 1/2/22. I'm still holding out hope that the 1/2 date holds, but who knows with the holiday. I'm trying to just forget about it until I get the call from the dealership, but as we all know that is MUCH easier said than done!

Fingers crossed for yours to be delivered soon!
Sponsored