Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's awesome!! Love hearing about the awesome associates that take a little extra time to please customers.
congrats enjoy the hell out of that Bronco. Hoping see mine soon its shipped just waiting for it to get to dealer.

Sponsored

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Odd... Window Sticker date changed again. This time from 12/7 to 12/16. No other changes identified. If they keep this up, pretty soon I'll be able to make them into an advent calendar.

Bronco seems to be in Selkirk, NY still, but neither United Road nor palsapp acknowledge it exists. It isn't Dirt Mountain, but if it stays there thru Christmas it will probably qualify as Diesel Dust Detainment Ditch.

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Odd... Window Sticker date changed again. This time from 12/7 to 12/16. No other changes identified. If they keep this up, pretty soon I'll be able to make them into an advent calendar.

Bronco seems to be in Selkirk, NY still, but neither United Road nor palsapp acknowledge it exists. It isn't Dirt Mountain, but if it stays there thru Christmas it will probably qualify as Diesel Dust Detainment Ditch.
LOL. advent calendar! I love it.

ksteitz

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK. I'll ping you if I hear anything on my end (I'd imagine that they'd be close to the same time frame)... Ship Date was 12/6 - Estimated Delivery 12/22-12/28. Got my Assembly Line Photo this week.
Mine has shown in production since 12/6 and an estimated delivery of 12/29. Not holding my breath.

Aguelian

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If it says pending under status it means the carrier has not been assigned to pickup from yard yet. You can call your dealer and ask for them to tag it as "hot". This may help speed up the process. My dealer called and yelled at the railyard because mine had been sitting for 9 days. The next day my status was dispatched and today it was picked up.
Called my dealer and all of the sales managers are at a golf tournament today😭. Tried telling me that some of them marked their own vehicles as hot and it didn’t help 🙄. I’m so upset that my bronco has been sitting at the rail yard for 10 days and no one is willing to help me.

Sponsored

Lambeezy

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What does this mean? My bronco hasn’t left?

55EDE94C-9A69-4BEB-B94C-748FFB4A8224.jpeg
Mine still says that on Palsapp and my dealer is prepping it for me to pickup this Saturday. Could mean it hasn't left, but could also be very unreliable.

Aguelian

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine still says that on Palsapp and my dealer is prepping it for me to pickup this Saturday. Could mean it hasn't left, but could also be very unreliable.
I really hope that’s the case with mine😢

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just FYI, all the Ford tracker stuff is trash. Obviously the rail info is legit. BUT, the convoy info still didn't show shipped the day my dealer called to say it was delivered. My tracker updated to Shipped and Delivered after I picked it up. I guess living in shit-ass Wisconsin has it's perks for a delivery from MI. Just wait till you get this thing... You feel like king of the road. Getting gas is fun, when 10 people pop over. Kid got off the bus today and said everyone on the bus was like, is that your dads Bronco?! How the hell 10 year old kids know WTF a Bronco is, I don't know, but it's funny.

Also, you're gonna hear constantly from people, oh yeah I ordered one of those, dealer said I'll have it in 3 weeks. Like 15 people have told me this.

Please don't throat punch people when they ask you if it's a Sport......

Thraxed

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just FYI, all the Ford tracker stuff is trash. Obviously the rail info is legit. BUT, the convoy info still didn't show shipped the day my dealer called to say it was delivered. My tracker updated to Shipped and Delivered after I picked it up. I guess living in shit-ass Wisconsin has it's perks for a delivery from MI. Just wait till you get this thing... You feel like king of the road. Getting gas is fun, when 10 people pop over. Kid got off the bus today and said everyone on the bus was like, is that your dads Bronco?! How the hell 10 year old kids know WTF a Bronco is, I don't know, but it's funny.

Also, you're gonna hear constantly from people, oh yeah I ordered one of those, dealer said I'll have it in 3 weeks. Like 15 people have told me this.

Please don't throat punch people when they ask you if it's a Sport......

Did your dealer know if it was shipped? Mine just knows that it was built and it's supposed to arrive by 12/30 (I'm in the 12/6 build week btw).
Sponsored