Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRX, Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Adding a Yakima Fat Cat EVO 6 rack to a 4dr BL with the 33" MT tires and a factory-installed roof rack will produce a total height of ~80". I have 1" clearance thru the garage door... which is the same as infinity when all it needs to do is fit. Other rack types would not be so lucky.
Just don't forget to take the skis off before going into the garage!
Sponsored

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just don't forget to take the skis off before going into the garage!
Too true! I do have one pair with that problem. But space in the garage is limited enough that it's easier in my case to remove them outside anyway

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The tracker's down, my window sticker date did not update, and my coffee tastes a little off. Putting that all together, pretty sure it means we're going to get our built emails Wednesday but will consult the tea leaves at lunch.

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gotta love the positive vibes!

It’s either laugh or cry, right?
Yup. Really. It's easier to joke and expect it will still be a while.

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When you got all dressed for work and situated by the pool and it turns out it's a holiday.
Ford Bronco đź›  11/29/21 Build Week Group 1641229857575

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thats insane! For me, its about to be one week since my Bronco entered the railyard before getting to its final destination(The Dealer). Hopefully they start getting things moving on the first week of the month and get both of our Broncos out of that stinking rail yard.
Just called and my Bronco is still sitting in the rail car. They have no plan to remedy the situation and don't seem to care. They also have no system or concept of first-in first-out. You're kind of at the mercy of where on the track you end up being shoved. Rail cars that arrived well after mine have been unloaded.

EL Señor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just called and my Bronco is still sitting in the rail car. They have no plan to remedy the situation and don't seem to care. They also have no system or concept of first-in first-out. You're kind of at the mercy of where on the track you end up being shoved. Rail cars that arrived well after mine have been unloaded.
Terrible. According to my dealer, they said that the longest they've seen a Bronco sitting at the rail yard before going to their dealership was 14 days. I can only guess that the hold up is most likely due to the lack of staff or just poor management in general. Either way, the wait is starting to beginning to feel unpleasant. Especially knowing that its so dam close. :ROFLMAO:

Gvera

Outer Banks
First Name
Gustavo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My delivery updated from 1-4 to 1-8 🤔

NDBronco

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My delivery went from 1/2/22 to 1/7/22 and this morning changed to 1/8/22. Guess another week I wait.

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My delivery date finally updated.
Ford Bronco đź›  11/29/21 Build Week Group 1641306320075

Sponsored

mbryant1985

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco (project)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was also just pushed from 1/6 to 1/12. Seems the Ford website and "backdoor link" are also very glitchy this morning. The only tracker I'm able to access to see any updates is the link from my "shipped" email.

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can’t help but repost this and hope people read and realize what it says:

Ford Bronco đź›  11/29/21 Build Week Group 1641306320075
I'm a Computer Scientist so I take this to mean there are a number of variables that go into showing this value. The fact that mine showed 12/31 starting on 12/04 up through 01/03 makes me think either, today, a variable finally changed in my status changing the result or mine's simply calculated as:
(Today - 3).Month.LastDay
which would also give me the exact same result and on 02/04 it will change to 02/28 ;)

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a Computer Scientist so I take this to mean there are a number of variables that go into showing this value. The fact that mine showed 12/31 starting on 12/04 up through 01/03 makes me think either, today, a variable finally changed in my status changing the result or mine's simply calculated as:
(Today - 3).Month.LastDay
which would also give me the exact same result and on 02/04 it will change to 02/28 ;)
Joke's on me. My current ETA is actually 01/30 (not 01/31). Back to the drawing board ;)

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Joke's on me. My current ETA is actually 01/30 (not 01/31). Back to the drawing board ;)
The best coder in the world couldn't predict this stuff. There is way too much chance caused by COVID interruptions, parts and supplies interruptions, and other factors. Spend the time getting ready for your new "baby's" arrival, and you'll be happy you did.

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The best coder in the world couldn't predict this stuff. There is way too much chance caused by COVID interruptions, parts and supplies interruptions, and other factors. Spend the time getting ready for your new "baby's" arrival, and you'll be happy you did.
I agree totally but will still check daily :)
Sponsored