First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only downside I see is that it affects your credit, even if you cancel the loan, in the form of a hard pull. I probably wouldn't apply unless I was sure. Hell, test drive over to the bank and come back w the check.... LOL.

And the trucking co website is as useless as tits on a boar. I called them today (prior to my shipping notification), and will call back mid morning tomorrow to see what info I can get.
Good idea! I might just do that. LOL!

I've already applied and been approved. Not too worried about credit anymore. If this Bronco doesn't work I'm buying a used pickup for cash and can't imagine when I'll apply for another loan. Good luck to us!
Sponsored

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope! No change in the tracker or the trucking site. Maybe it'll change overnight.

Edit: I did stop by the bank today to move money around and secure the rest. Honestly, I'm debating just getting the check from them on the way to the dealership without test driving first....If I really hate it, which I won't, they'll cancel the loan...is that reckless?
You won't.... And if you do buy it anyways sell it and pocket a few k

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, what are we doing with Last Batch stickers? Putting them on truck? Somewhere else? Just taking a poll.
Tool boxes, inner swing out door, yeti, etc.

Sponsored

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last edited:

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That was fast!
1640140511346.png
so you’re in Austin and buying out of houston? Coincidentally I lived in Austin when I ordered (through a Houston dealer), but I have since moved back to houston for work and to be closer to family

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was considering the dashboard…. You think? Anyway, just looking forward to trying to find a place…
Put wherever you want! If not for copyright issues, id make us a TN VOLS one, lol

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, my order tracker isn’t working again, lol. Every time this happens, it’s because I’m getting a status update. Hopefully this means a shipping notification!

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, my order tracker isn’t working again, lol. Every time this happens, it’s because I’m getting a status update. Hopefully this means a shipping notification!
Yes please.

Sponsored

First2GoLast2No

Big Bend
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Shipped email this morning. I sincerely hope everyone else's mods pop...stickers post pizza trackers work etc...

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/13/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211221-210944_Samsung Internet
I hope my Bronco is on the train with you! I too am dealing out of Ford Fairfield. I have never received any emailed, but the dealership told me today that is was built and just waiting to be shipped with an ETA of Jan 5th-11th.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No mods yet. Supposed to have 12/18 blend. But pizza tracker says in production 12/21. Ws last updated 12/18. Should I be worried?

Screenshot_20211222-021811.png

Attachments

BroncoBillyEd

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope my Bronco is on the train with you! I too am dealing out of Ford Fairfield. I have never received any emailed, but the dealership told me today that is was built and just waiting to be shipped with an ETA of Jan 5th-11th.
I'm hoping it is too. I noticed your rig is coming close to mine. Then I realized there isn't a ford dealer in vacaville. Haha.

My estimated delivery is Jan 8th to the 14th. I'm on Vacation that week lucky me if the delivery holds. We outta meet up and buy on the same day haha. Your rig HAS to be on the train with mine. Lets hope
Ed
Sponsored