Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you for the link! I tried the link from my Ford email this morning and nothing was showing, but using that link, mine was there! Next Tuesday, Dec 14th!

And looking through the other stickers, I seem to have really hit 'refresh' on the options button! Holy cow that's a big number! LOL!

windowsticker.png
Going to be a nice ride! I went back and forth and ultimately opted away from SAS, but have some regrets. I do want to put some more aggressive tires on ASAP.
Sponsored

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Going to be a nice ride! I went back and forth and ultimately opted away from SAS, but have some regrets. I do want to put some more aggressive tires on ASAP.
Thanks! Yeah, I went back and forth a lot too. I have really optioned up this OBX, and decided that for us, the roast leather interior was more important than the sta-bar disconnect on the Badlands. We didn't like the Sandstone leather option in the Badlands as much as the roast.

I figure, in the real world for us, we'll spend more time sitting in the Bronco enjoying the roast leather, than we will spend in a 'needing to use the sta-bar disconnect' situation, so leaned that way in the end. But otherwise, this OBX will be very capable off-road as well!

DaBronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks! Yeah, I went back and forth a lot too. I have really optioned up this OBX, and decided that for us, the roast leather interior was more important than the sta-bar disconnect on the Badlands. We didn't like the Sandstone leather option in the Badlands as much as the roast.

I figure, in the real world for us, we'll spend more time sitting in the Bronco enjoying the roast leather, than we will spend in a 'needing to use the sta-bar disconnect' situation, so leaned that way in the end. But otherwise, this OBX will be very capable off-road as well!
Exactly the reason why I picked OBX rather than badlands. Roast interior to me was just much more valuable than stabilizer disconnect. Great choice 👍

Erin1215

Outer Banks
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, F150 SuperCrew, Camaro Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm super impatient waiting for this window sticker to drop!!! I added my info to the spreadsheet to prepare, just in case it's soon. Knowing my luck, I'll be the very last 2021 to be made.. or just pushed to a 2022.. :sneaky:

Sponsored

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm super impatient waiting for this window sticker to drop!!! I added my info to the spreadsheet to prepare, just in case it's soon. Knowing my luck, I'll be the very last 2021 to be made.. or just pushed to a 2022.. :sneaky:
Waiting is the worst. Since my build date is 17th, probably not see anything until tomorrow or Friday. Getting built on Friday probably not ideal, but better than not built at all. Hang in there!

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Went to dealer this eve and got a 12/16 build date. Sticker this Thursday. Also inquired about warranties. For those that don't know yet. A 72 month 100k mile costs 3400. No details....that was enough for now.

MAN CONGRATS ON THE STICKERS YALL....

Also my rig will arrive in Cali by rail mid January. Cheers.
Search for extended warranty on the forum, I can't recall the dealership, but they offer a much better price. You can buy from them, or see if your dealership will match the price.

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My window sticker is now accessible via the direct link.
12/14 blend, 1742/1915

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/13/21 Build Week Group 1638974405948

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Exactly the reason why I picked OBX rather than badlands. Roast interior to me was just much more valuable than stabilizer disconnect. Great choice 👍
I did the same with navy pier, basically turned the obx into a wildtrak.

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

LoloG