đź›  12/13/21 Build Week Group

albertrdz

Badlands
First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2020 Tesla Model 3 Perf.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer mentioned mine is still in Illinois yesterday and I see that you are in South Texas. I am in the Austin area.. I wonder if ours are together. Mine supposedly shipped out on Christmas Eve and it's only made it to Illinois as of yesterday?! Yesterday marked the start of my EDD, Jan 3-9th. I don't see it getting here on time but I'm still hoping, of course!
Just spoke with their reps, turns out its gonna get to Kirby, Tx on the 9th! We might be together..
Sponsored

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have never spent this much on a car in my life, and, honestly, never thought I would!

I fell in love with the Bronco when I was 18/19 on the way to the beach in my buddy's old rig. It was big enough for a bunch of us to sit in the back with the top off on the three hour trek. Funnest road trip of my life...now @ middle age, the Bronco finally came back, LOL. I am not sure it was ever an option for me not to buy one!

I am a grown ass man with two teenage kids and I am seriously debating sitting in it all night parked in my driveway the day I pick it up!

Ridiculous. :ROFLMAO:
I think being in situations where we are able to look forward to spending this much on a vehicle, which we all seem to be so obsessed with indicates we’ve been fortunate to have pretty good lives!
All the best!

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To late to just give up... 2021 Badlands with Sasquatch.. up for grabs... comes with brand-new, black rhino wheels, zone level, 37" maxxis razor tires, ram air hood, oversized rear tire support and relocate brackets, LED aftermarket brackets for fog lights, Broncos script decals 75k.... Delivers eventually
Ford Bronco đź›  12/13/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211026-195340_Gallery

Last edited:

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have never spent this much on a car in my life, and, honestly, never thought I would!

I fell in love with the Bronco when I was 18/19 on the way to the beach in my buddy's old rig. It was big enough for a bunch of us to sit in the back with the top off on the three hour trek. Funnest road trip of my life...now @ middle age, the Bronco finally came back, LOL. I am not sure it was ever an option for me not to buy one!

I am a grown ass man with two teenage kids and I am seriously debating sitting in it all night parked in my driveway the day I pick it up!

Ridiculous. :ROFLMAO:
OMG same!!!! I hate spending money when I don't NEED to and I do not NEED a Bronco so this hurts! I agonized for ever spending 30k on my flex years ago and I NEEDED that car because some jack wagon decided to run a stop sign and totaled my car at the time. I am going up to the dealership today to see what they will give me on my trade.

Erin1215

Outer Banks
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, F150 SuperCrew, Camaro Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I already secured a loan through USAA (hubby is disabled vet) and we took our trade (2018 F150 Supercrew) to get appraised through CarMax on Saturday so we know where we stand with what the trade is worth. So it should be a pretty simple deal at the dealership, if it'll ever come in!

Sponsored

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been putting a false payment in the safe since we reserved 539 days ago and sold my Jeep and wife's daily.... So, Not sure we are even going to finance this stupid thing...

Last edited:

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I already secured a loan through USAA (hubby is disabled vet) and we took our trade (2018 F150 Supercrew) to get appraised through CarMax on Saturday so we know where we stand with what the trade is worth. So it should be a pretty simple deal at the dealership, if it'll ever come in!
I just spent the hour at CarMax yesterday to do the same. My dealership is CarMax authorized so they will take the CarMax appraisal as a trade-in. Problem is, if the Bronco doesn't show this week the appraisal expires and I have to redo it.

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I went and set myself up for disappointment!!! I got way too excited about how quickly the train seemed to be moving over the last two days. Now it has just been sitting in Guthrie Ok since 4pm yesterday. That is just over a 3 hour drive from me.... it needs to get moving again!!!

BRONCORC

Outer Banks
First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I went and set myself up for disappointment!!! I got way too excited about how quickly the train seemed to be moving over the last two days. Now it has just been sitting in Guthrie Ok since 4pm yesterday. That is just over a 3 hour drive from me.... it needs to get moving again!!!
Join the Club Mine has been less than 2 hours from me since roughly the 27th

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We are all on the same page, just deliver the damn Broncos!!!

Sponsored

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point I feel like deleting myself from all the Facebook Bronco groups is a good idea... But I also feel like getting banned from them would be more fun.. every other freaking question is I just ordered my Bronco when do you think I'll get it.. bitch sit the fuck down and wait
Ford Bronco đź›  12/13/21 Build Week Group FB_IMG_1641321107051

Last edited:

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm guessing ours might be on the same train. I'm in North Fort Worth. Just patiently... waiting... I'm due the 6th-12th Jan.

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing ours might be on the same train. I'm in North Fort Worth. Just patiently... waiting... I'm due the 6th-12th Jan.
Has yours been stuck in Guthrie since yesterday? If so, then yes! Lol

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has yours been stuck in Guthrie since yesterday? If so, then yes! Lol
I have no idea, I haven't called anywhere to get rail tracking information. I just figure there aren't huge amounts of trains coming this way!
Sponsored