Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing some PA convoy broncos delivered, I figured I would just drive by the dealer and see if I had a surprise. It wasnā€™t there, but they did have an Eruption Green Base 4dr. Which makes me sad, because the only mod I was going to make if I was bumped to ā€˜22 was to change to Eruption Green. So, I still donā€™t have my ā€˜21, but my dealer has a ā€˜22 in the color I wanted. So I waitā€¦
Sponsored

Last edited:

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Someone was in my Bronco this morning. Denied my Ford pass request. Maybe good news for this Okie soon!
The same thing happen to me this morning!

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The same thing happen to me this morning!
I just attempted the activate my Bronco. Any idea if there is a certain amount of time it just times out on its own? Or does it only get deactivated by someone who starts it up?

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just attempted the activate my Bronco. Any idea if there is a certain amount of time it just times out on its own? Or does it only get deactivated by someone who starts it up?
The first few times I tried to activate it, it would time out. Then eventually it just stayed for several weeks as "activation pending" until this morning. Mine was unloaded from the train car yesterday so it is very possible someone was in it moving it today. I just wish they would hit the activation button. šŸ˜Š

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tomorrow a few of us have there EDD's. I'm betting none of the 23ers get delivered.

Sponsored

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have not gotten a shipped email yet, but checked this morning as per usual and saw this. Finally!! might actually get it by the EDD of 1/24 since im only about a 4.5 hour drive from MAP. The palsapp still shows pending but i've seen that is not as reliable at times.

Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 9.44.31 AM.png
Is yours by convoy?

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tahoe, 61/69/98/21 Corvette, 69 Camaro,56 Nomad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My weekly Saturday rant:
FORD, your lack of communication has officially ā€œworn the shine offā€™ my new 2021 Bronco! 12/6 blend date, orig. EDD 12/19, rotation 9/2363. 9/30 email for ā€œproduction scheduled 12/6thā€. Oh sure, there was the 12/14 email stating Ford would ā€œneed a little more time to create my Bronco just the way I wanted itā€. Post 12/14 zip, zero, nothing but cricket sounds from FORD. No ā€œbuiltā€ or ā€œshippedā€ emailā€¦Nothing, Nada, a vacuumed of communication. Ford youā€˜ve had five additional weeks to create my Bronco ā€œjust the way I wantedā€, Please tell me something about the delay!

Consider my wife and I crossover customers to the Ford SUV family. We had a Tahoe LTZ and Jeep Wrangler Safari (I had sworn I would always have a Wrangler in the driveway) we sold both to downsize our SUV fleet to the new Bronco. We feel like weā€™ve traveled a long distance to the family reunion, but no one will open the door and let us into the party. We can only stand outside in the cold for so long. staring through the windows, before we turnaround and go ā€œhomeā€.

Some have stated/speculated missing 12/6 production week Broncoā€™s are in extended QC. If so, just tell us. Just thinking about a Bronco being in extended QC for 5 weeks sends visions of severe Bronco issues dancing through my head. Remember the Pinto and the bolt piercing gas tank issue or the Explorer with Firestone tire issues (sorry FORD, I know that was a low blow and now Iā€™ll never see my Bronco). Please FORD, just communicate and help clear these nightmare scenarios from my head!

Last edited:

clhughes79

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I sadly will not be a Bronco family member. 1st day order, sold my beloved Wrangler, waited with all of you. I get to the dealer yesterday and find it was wrecked in transport and they added an $8k ADM to the sticker after we agreed on MSRP plus $1500 in accessories. Have a purchase order with all those details, but they didnā€™t sign it and will not honor it. On principle I just couldnā€™t do it- I couldnā€™t get over the nerve of evening asking while being told it was wrecked and would be weeks until I could even have it. If ever in the Little Rock market do not use @Crainford, it has sadly ruined my taste for my first ford. @Ford Motor Company the communication and accountability within your dealer network is pathetic.

Sponsored

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I sadly will not be a Bronco family member. 1st day order, sold my beloved Wrangler, waited with all of you. I get to the dealer yesterday and find it was wrecked in transport and they added an $8k ADM to the sticker after we agreed on MSRP plus $1500 in accessories. Have a purchase order with all those details, but they didnā€™t sign it and will not honor it. On principle I just couldnā€™t do it- I couldnā€™t get over the nerve of evening asking while being told it was wrecked and would be weeks until I could even have it. If ever in the Little Rock market do not use @Crainford, it has sadly ruined my taste for my first foes.
What?!! Is there any way to report that dealership? So sorry to hear about your situation. It's absolutely ridiculous! You could prob order a 22 from another dealership and still get it before other 21 orders.

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I sadly will not be a Bronco family member. 1st day order, sold my beloved Wrangler, waited with all of you. I get to the dealer yesterday and find it was wrecked in transport and they added an $8k ADM to the sticker after we agreed on MSRP plus $1500 in accessories. Have a purchase order with all those details, but they didnā€™t sign it and will not honor it. On principle I just couldnā€™t do it- I couldnā€™t get over the nerve of evening asking while being told it was wrecked and would be weeks until I could even have it. If ever in the Little Rock market do not use @Crainford, it has sadly ruined my taste for my first ford. @Ford Motor Company the communication and accountability within your dealer network is pathetic.
Iā€™m really sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can find a good dealer at some point and get the Bronco you wanted. Good luck!

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That sucks so much. You got hit by my two biggest fears - transport damage and ADM. Make sure they get added to the hall of shame thread

arewethereyet

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The eagle has landed. Honestly it is an amazing truck and worth the wait But- 111 miles on it WTF.
hope everyone sees theirs soon
BA2BCB2E-D363-4CF7-AE2B-7A72C537DCD6.jpeg
E58A0F79-74F7-4D0D-B5D1-E47C255A3207.jpeg
Looks awesome! Congrats. Any issue with the dealer?
Sponsored