Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry for over posting but I need to get out my frustrations:
We usually only get one snow storm a year here with 3"-6" average. Next week, BEFORE I get my bronco, we are expected to get 16"+ of snow here. REALLY? The week before?? REALLY?
You know as well as anyone living in the PNW the snow will be gone in less than a week once a nice chinook wind blows through.

Hell its snowing here today and supposed to be 46 on Christmas day!
Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry for over posting but I need to get out my frustrations:
We usually only get one snow storm a year here with 3"-6" average. Next week, BEFORE I get my bronco, we are expected to get 16"+ of snow here. REALLY? The week before?? REALLY?
yes

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

UPDATE:

Worry not 12/6. Seems like the emails and updates have hit a snag but everything is looking okay for us. Just hang tight. "Ford is clearing the parking lot of the built vehicles pretty rapidly, there are transport trucks lined up everyday." - From my friend at MAP.

Don't rely on the trackers or emails. They're moving too fast to keep up with the automation. :D (y)

EDIT: Working on more info. But it seems they're really trying to get these Broncos to the dealers ASAP before the end of the year.
Thanks and good to hear. Does that also apply to the small handful of us whose mods still haven't popped yet? :)

clhughes79

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE:

Worry not 12/6. Seems like the emails and updates have hit a snag but everything is looking okay for us. Just hang tight. "Ford is clearing the parking lot of the built vehicles pretty rapidly, there are transport trucks lined up everyday." - From my friend at MAP.

Don't rely on the trackers or emails. They're moving too fast to keep up with the automation. :D (y)

EDIT: Working on more info. But it seems they're really trying to get these Broncos to the dealers ASAP before the end of the year.
Made my day, have been driving the one helpful person at my dealership crazy! Thank you for sharing!

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

my 12/20 eta has come and gone. My dealer is still convinced its on a truck on its way though.

Sponsored

jfonz22

Badlands
First Name
Jacquelyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did the drive of shame through my dealer. They had one there.... a lucky soul should be picking up tomorrow. If they weren't closing, I would've gotten out and did a VIN check.

clhughes79

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WS changed from 12/13 to 12/20 in the past 3 hours. Anyone nail this theory down? 12/7 blend here. Contact at dealer also orders for Chevy and said Corvettes use to monitor mod pop with this date?

TomAuto

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group BA6E9DBF-5B87-4E5E-8F5D-C83066F0804C
Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group CE312339-9E0F-4475-BFC7-55F811E54A65
Ok all I have some news. I was a 12/11 blend with a EDD of 1/7 to NY. Like everyone else I wasn’t seeing any changes and my dealer know nothing.. I remembered a link that someone posted for United Road to try and get a load number for delivery. I was never able to get it to work because there was a note to register your email to track but there was no way to do it on the site. I searched further and found a thread from another ford forum which I will paste below but basically said you have to open the webpage on your phone and it will let you register your email and as I continued following this guys directions I found that my Bronco was sitting in Newark NJ with a tracking route to my dealer(see above) Don’t know when it will make it but it’s local and I never got a ship email. Or a built email for that matter. Good luck for whoever this works for

Follow up
Quote:
Originally Posted by beardly
viewpost.gif

Yea that is the same info but I wasn't able to decipher how useful it was when I cam across it last week.
FWIW.. and I don't know if this will work for others, hope so.
As I was unsuccessful using the palsapp, my vin resulted in no info so I had a bit of time on my hands and..

so when I searched my vin on the VIN search/delivery receipt page a load number that popped up with the dealer name in blue hyper link style, clicked on it, went nowhere.
I noticed that lower on the page I saw a note,
"*Register your email to associate it with this Destination. Once you have registered your email, you can receive delivery receipts for this destination by email, OR you can login to the system using only your email address and it will automatically give you a list of all vehicles delivered within the last 30 days."
I played around with the site on my PC then on my phone.
My phone allowed me to register, which allowed me to open the OVISS page and search for the load number. This opened in a "snapshot" view listing the Org. Dest. Cust. and Veh. which coincided with my dealer and vin.
Lower on the page it lists other menu items such as Clients, Dates, Freight and History.
When I opened the history menu and click view, it pops up with Status changes and Modifications.
Clicked on Modifications and it showed several updates, the most recent showing on the date it allegedly shipped out with a Railcar change and the railcar #. Wow, I was a bit surprised as I couldn't get my dealer to divulge this or they didn't know they could find it in the VVR, like other contributors have stated in Pheonixfla's threads on >https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/...ion-delivery-tracking-and-window-sticker.html<

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

UPDATE:

Appreciate the information.
My friend who hauls Fords right out of Wayne has my bay location which is a plant location and not a transport bay. There are several still on hold from the 12/06 week build. Status for us shows pending but to the dispatch it shows "unreleased awaiting transport assignment". Once its assigned a transport bay location it gets released within a day. As of me typing this he can confirm several Broncos without a transport bay location assigned, mine included. My guess is it was a part shortage of some type. Some speculate it may be part of the trailer hitch assembly. I'm not sure we will ever know. I know everyone wants the best news but for a lot of us the reality is they have not shipped yet. My friend is headed there now. If I can get more information I will post it.

PG_Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can’t log into pizza tracker, hopefully means something is changing. Getting the enter a valid vin. Well aware this this common, but usually means something is changing

Sponsored

C_Copperpot225

Badlands
First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My friend who hauls Fords right out of Wayne has my bay location which is a plant location and not a transport bay. There are several still on hold from the 12/06 week build. Status for us shows pending but to the dispatch it shows "unreleased awaiting transport assignment". Once its assigned a transport bay location it gets released within a day. As of me typing this he can confirm several Broncos without a transport bay location assigned, mine included. My guess is it was a part shortage of some type. Some speculate it may be part of the trailer hitch assembly. I'm not sure we will ever know. I know everyone wants the best news but for a lot of us the reality is they have not shipped yet. My friend is headed there now. If I can get more information I will post it.
With that being the case, is it plausible that the needed parts came in after our build week was completed without them? Then they just ran the next weeks builds with those parts and are now running ours through to add the parts that were missing during our build week? Just speculating, but this would maybe be an explanation of why 12/13 week people are seeing progress and we have stalled.

Budsbigbendbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the info. Hope you get more. Tow package is part of my build

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With that being the case, is it plausible that the needed parts came in after our build week was completed without them? Then they just ran the next weeks builds with those parts and are now running ours through to add the parts that were missing during our build week? Just speculating, but this would maybe be an explanation of why 12/13 week people are seeing progress and we have stalled.
Absolutely. They needed to get ours run through the production process as to be able to complete the Vin'd my21's. If those parts arrived the its easy to assume the ones on the line would take priority over ours as the line keeps moving while we are fine parked in a plant bay. Hopefully we see some progress soon.

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I found that my Bronco was sitting in Newark NJ with a tracking route to my dealer
I did this same thing now. It appears your vehicle is not in the rail yard. It says “in-active”. Once they are ready to ship it says “active” I can see the vehicles going to my dealer this way and the others are all active. But my map is basically a “plan” once it comes in.

StillWaiting

Base
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 3500HD Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can’t log into pizza tracker, hopefully means something is changing. Getting the enter a valid vin. Well aware this this common, but usually means something is changing
Same here, it worked yesterday but it’s dead at the moment.

I drove through my dealers lot today. They had 7-8 Broncos, four on display. My salesman said I was allocation #11 and I know damn well they have had more than that go through there. Trying hard to stay positive but my patience is really wearing thin.
Sponsored